Confirmed with Link: Leivo Signs 3 year Entry Level Contract

Knighthammer

Feb 12, 2012
Looking forward to him joining the Marlies when the Rangers are eliminated in the first round of the playoffs. :sarcasm:

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
Yeah!! Is he going to be the next Dougie? :naughty:

I believe the next Killer is already in Blue and White.

It'll be interesting to see if his offense translates to the pro game. Whether or not it does, he's a pretty safe bet to play the wing on the 3rd line some day.

mikedumar

Jan 29, 2007
this kid hasnt had it easy ! he has worked his arse off to get to this point in life ! his only knock is he is a habs fan... lol ! him and kadri have something in common ! lol

his dedication is his biggest asset ! and working with barb in the offseason helped his skating immensely

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
this kid hasnt had it easy ! he has worked his arse off to get to this point in life ! his only knock is he is a habs fan... lol ! him and kadri have something in common ! lol

his dedication is his biggest asset ! and working with barb in the offseason helped his skating immensely

This post reminds me of the exclamation point Seinfeld episode.

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad

Ross is a Habs fan as well.

Ross - Kadri - Leivo

The saved ones!

Hero

Uncle Leo
Jul 2, 2009
heropuck.wordpress.com
Top 20 scorer in the OHL right now.

From what I've seen he's some hybrid between Brown and Frattin. Lot of speed, lot of energy, uses reach well, pretty strong, good shot.

saint2e

Aug 4, 2005
Kitchener, Ontario
Top 20 scorer in the OHL right now.

From what I've seen he's some hybrid between Brown and Frattin. Lot of speed, lot of energy, uses reach well, pretty strong, good shot.

He is a tough mother. He gets into the corners and the dirty areas and he does NOT let up. Really impressed with him on the Rangers.

sangreale

Feb 21, 2008
We are all aware that Kypreos scored 41 and 62 goals in his last 2 seasons in junior. Are we not?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Kid looks good. But lets not call him a guarantee yet.... he is far from it

TobyWong

Jul 21, 2010
Amsterdam
We are all aware that Kypreos scored 41 and 62 goals in his last 2 seasons in junior. Are we not?

Nick Kypreos played 442 games in the NHL. We should be so lucky to have our prospects play 400+ games in the NHL. Are you expecting that every single player that makes it should be posting Stamkos-like numbers?

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph

What is that supposed to mean?

Stamkos only scored 50 in the OHL.

Kypreos > Stamkos?

So, does Leivo have to score like 80 goals in the OHL for you to be impressed?

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Such a solid prospect and pretty much a no-brainer.

If it wasn't for the NHL lockout, he would have had a great chance at making the WJC's. Oh well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->