Value of: Leipsic back to Vegas

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Speaking for myself, I always disliked the Leipsic trade, maybe the team saw things that I didn't, who knows. But I loved his speed and tenacity, his inability to finish his chances was a concern, but he was generating them, and I really felt he was alot of the teams mantra personified.

It's only five games in, and even if we were winning I'd like to get him back. We aren't so what he brings is more important I feel, even if it's just chanelling the teams inability so far to score into 1 player lol.

But to the point, Vancouver Fans, what would you want for him?

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
oh, you.

I can't imagine he'd have much value at this point. Lindberg/Carr and a 7th or pick him off the waiver wire?

JTmillerForA1stLOL

Oct 12, 2007
I like Leipsic for what he is and the role that he plays on the team. Problem is, what he is doesn't carry much value.

I doubt we'd get back anything better than what he already brings.

THE Green Man

Dec 27, 2013
Narnia
Wouldn't take much at all- he may be on waivers as early as tomorrow if Rousell is healthy. We need to send someone down for roster limits unless someone gets magically injured at tomorrows game day skate.

Bitz and Bites

May 5, 2012
Victoria
Wouldn't take much at all- he may be on waivers as early as tomorrow if Rousell is healthy. We need to send someone down for roster limits unless someone gets magically injured at tomorrows game day skate.

Hopefully Benning is working the phones so we can get something of value for him but I won’t hold my breath.He doesn’t really fit with any of our lines ATM but he’s good depth and could have more to give in the right situation.

Lenerdosy

Feb 23, 2015
I still think Biega is the odd man out, they did say at one point in the summer they thought they may carry just 7 D this year and Rousell let them keep 8 for the time being. I guess we will see though.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I can't imagine it'd be much. Ya'll got any of them "probably never going to play an NHL game" defencemen to swap him back for? Maybe a fresh one like Xavier Bouchard.? I'd take that tbh. Or just a pick or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad