lehtonen or fleury.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
thome_26 said:
IMO Lehtonen has Patrick Roy potential, Fleury has CuJo potential...... you know who's infinitly better. Lehtonen has shown to be a big game goalie - Fleury has been out played by a fat Russian in one WJ championships and has pretty much blown the game by himself in the next one (which he ddn't deserve to be at, he was riding on past success).

well you could make the case that Fleury outplayed Lehtonen by a wide margin at the 2003 World Juniors her in Halifax. Lehtonen did not have a good tournament and was way out played by Fleury. Oh yeah Fleury was the top goalie at that WJ as well. So I guess Lehtonen was outplayed by Fleury and Medvedev then.

I still think Lehtonen is better right now, but in the future I really think Fleury has the higher upside. Fleury doesn't even play a CuJo type game get.

Crusher20

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
Lethonen got incredible mental strenght, Fleury got incredible skill set. both are way above overage on their perspective strenght but i think the mental part of the game is more needed, see kovalev compare to iginla.. just to give you a small exemple.. still i know Fleury isnt a loser but i dont know if he can reach the mental level that Lethonen already have.

For now, Lethonen by a fair margin

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
nurminen31 said:
It makes sense, but Ive never seen him with that mask, and it doesnt look like him.
well that and the jersey, to me, kinda looks like a czech national teams....

maybe Barulin....:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad