Lehigh Valley Phantoms v Bingo unbelievable

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
See this is why i dont understand why people want Richardson to head coach Ottawa. Guy has good to average quality ahl level defensemen yet the team is terrible defensively. Imagine if he got to coach the below average defensemen of the ottawa senators at the NHL level.

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
See this is why i dont understand why people want Richardson to head coach Ottawa. Guy has good to average quality ahl level defensemen yet the team is terrible defensively. Imagine if he got to coach the below average defensemen of the ottawa senators at the NHL level.

Both Binghamton and Ottawa's D can be described as "good to average quality ahl level" so the transition would be seamless.

Richardson to me seems like he's doing great and I'm happy he wants to stay there. We have young forwards with offensive skills who have seemed to really round out their games there.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Pray that we are never in a situation where we have to play Hammond for any more than a period or two of mop up duty, because he is NOT an NHL prospect. Our current tandem in Ottawa is obviously great, but our lack of organizational depth between the pipes is a bit worrisome...

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Pray that we are never in a situation where we have to play Hammond for any more than a period or two of mop up duty, because he is NOT an NHL prospect. Our current tandem in Ottawa is obviously great, but our lack of organizational depth between the pipes is a bit worrisome...

Could lock up McDavid by dealing Andy and calling him up to "get a look" as the starter for the rest of the year ;)

Jokes aside, is this some sort of record to start a period/game?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad