Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga 4/5

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I played the Lego games for Star Wars a long time ago they were a blast. Definately a lot of humor in them. This one looks like they're hitting it out of the park. But the game needs a lot of ahole Palpatine.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Who’s playing this game? It’s easily a GOTY candidate as it’s so perfectly remastered and executed.

Yes there’s Pod Racing.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Who’s playing this game? It’s easily a GOTY candidate as it’s so perfectly remastered and executed.

Yes there’s Pod Racing.

I’m sure it’s good and probably the best lego game made (lotr would like a word with that though) but I don’t see how it’s GOTY.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
I’m sure it’s good and probably the best lego game made (lotr would like a word with that though) but I don’t see how it’s GOTY.
For one, they rebuilt the games from the ground up. Secondly, the replayability is off the charts. When you're done with the story, you're just getting started with the game.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I can’t stop laughing at a few of the Easter eggs and mission names.

‘Better Call Maul’
‘The Chewbacca Defense’

Qui-Gon when idling says something along the lines of “I have a particular set of skills that could come in handy.”

Episode II Anakin when idling shakes his lightsaber because it keeps switching from blue to red.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
For one, they rebuilt the games from the ground up. Secondly, the replayability is off the charts. When you're done with the story, you're just getting started with the game.
It's basically the same game they made before with a ton of fetch quests thrown in at the end. They should have redone the Clone Wars game. Start off with Episode One/Two, then go right into the Clone Wars. But instead of following the show, do it about all the stuff that was happening behind the scenes. Go to the planets they talk about but never really show. Be Jedi that don't get much screen time during the show. Have the ability to change who wins, be the Republic or be the Empire and make actual choices that affect the outcome of battles, and affect the ending of the game.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
It's basically the same game they made before with a ton of fetch quests thrown in at the end. They should have redone the Clone Wars game. Start off with Episode One/Two, then go right into the Clone Wars. But instead of following the show, do it about all the stuff that was happening behind the scenes. Go to the planets they talk about but never really show. Be Jedi that don't get much screen time during the show. Have the ability to change who wins, be the Republic or be the Empire and make actual choices that affect the outcome of battles, and affect the ending of the game.
Yeah...no. You couldn't be more wrong. It's the same movies that's about it. Everything from the past games was tossed out the window and this was built new. It's really refreshing they didn't just copy and paste the old game to the new one. Everything is different. And when you're done with the 9 movies, the open world stuff is just spectacular. Bespin alone is f***ing HUGE.

::edit::

I’m pretty sure there wasn’t a bounce house during the final battle with the Emperor in Return of the Jedi.

Last edited:

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
I can’t stop laughing at a few of the Easter eggs and mission names.

‘Better Call Maul’
‘The Chewbacca Defense’

Qui-Gon when idling says something along the lines of “I have a particular set of skills that could come in handy.”

Episode II Anakin when idling shakes his lightsaber because it keeps switching from blue to red.
Near the end of Return of the Jedi when Leia has her long hair, if she idles she'll pull out a cinnamon roll and start munching on it.

Reactions: Hollywood Cannon

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
This game has THE toughest platinum trophy I’ve ever seen. This is an absolutely insane grind. Example - The 10 billion Studs triumph.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
This game has THE toughest platinum trophy I’ve ever seen. This is an absolutely insane grind. Example - The 10 billion Studs triumph.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad