LeftKingers 2 Round Mock Draft

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
I thought about Anisimov and Zharkov with the 59th, but I didn't notice that the deal with Russia had been signed and I liked Lagerstrom just as much as the other two. I might have taken Zharkov had I seen the agreement had been signed, but I like Lagerstrom just as much.

RightKinger

Apr 25, 2006
Los Angeles
dunwoody_joe said:
Hey Leftkinger,

It might be fun to compare this draft with the real thing. As I relook at this I really like the way the first round played out.
Its HFBoards. There wont be too many surprises in the mock drafts but there were a few in this one.

Corona-12

May 17, 2006
BC, Canada
sarcastro said:
I thought about Anisimov and Zharkov with the 59th, but I didn't notice that the deal with Russia had been signed and I liked Lagerstrom just as much as the other two. I might have taken Zharkov had I seen the agreement had been signed, but I like Lagerstrom just as much.

Ya those were the 3 guys I was a little surprised might be available for the last few picks. Anisimov and Zharkov have some explosive offensive skill s from when I've seen them. Haven't seen Lagerstrom play, but I've heard good things.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad