LeftKingers 2 Round Mock Draft

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
H N I C said:
Blue Jackets select F Cal Clutterbuck :)
Whoa, Washington has to make their 2nd pick at #35 since Summers was already taken.

I'd assume someone has let insider know?

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
Irish Blues said:
Whoa, Washington has to make their 2nd pick at #35 since Summers was already taken.

I'd assume someone has let insider know?

I posted it, but I'll send him a PM too.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Irish Blues said:
I was seriously considering taking Sneep, I almost went D-D-D with the first 3 picks. Nice call.

Thanks. Both of the guys you picked ahead of me were near the top of my list.

If you hadn't taken Lewis, I probably would have changed my pick to him after my little gaffe with Berglund.

I see a lot of good things about Sneep. He sounds a lot like Noah Welch to me.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
C-Saku Koivu MTL said:
Do I need to wait for insider to re-pick or I just pick now?
insider hasn't been on since this morning, let's wait a bit before we skip ahead. Plus, should he decide to pluck Clutterbuck, then Columbus would have to re-pick.

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
Don't want to nitpick, but shouldn't Carolina be bumped back to the 60th pick and the previous 3 teams get bumped up a pick? That would fit with the first round projection of Carolina winning the Cup, anyway. :dunno:

RightKinger

Apr 25, 2006
Los Angeles
sarcastro said:
Don't want to nitpick, but shouldn't Carolina be bumped back to the 60th pick and the previous 3 teams get bumped up a pick? That would fit with the first round projection of Carolina winning the Cup, anyway. :dunno:
Oops, I will change it.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
No! someone make the pick for Minny, he has taken more 3 days...

You can go right ahead and pick IMO..

Ask Kinger thoughhh...

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
I just PM'd Minny. It occured to me that he might not have known we were going to do a second round if he hadn't checked this thread after he made his pick in round 1. :dunno:

dunwoody_joe

Mar 16, 2002
atlanta
Visit site
With the 42th pick in this draft, the Atlanta Thrashers are proud to select
from the Everett Silvertips of the WHL: Ondrej Fiala

[IMAGE]http://cluster.leaguestat.com/download.php?client_code=whl&file_path=img/players/24464.jpg&w=200[/IMAGE]

We immediately assign him back to the Silvertips under coach Kevin Constantine for another year of seasoning and development. See you in '07: bigger, stronger, slicker with more maturity and confidence (and ready for a #2 centerman position on the big club!)

The Thrashers have just locked up their 1st and 2nd line centermen of the future.

Toronto is on the clock

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Sorry guys mind not functioning...and i thought i got a steal...

Anyway...Toronto goes out of the way and drafts F Brad Marchand from Moncton.

With his amazing performance in the memorial cup, he has atleast cracked the 2nd round..

Corona-12

May 17, 2006
BC, Canada
The Sabres are proud to select centre Ben Maxwell. His playmaking abilities will be a welcomed addition as our forwards continue to age.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad