LeftKingers 2 Round Mock Draft

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
Happy that he fell into their laps, Phoenix is proud to select, from the Everett Silvertips of the WHL, Peter Mueller.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
Can't believe I came so close to getting Mueller or Okposo... I'm just gonna grab Little and be on my way.

RightKinger

Apr 25, 2006
Los Angeles
With the 11th pick in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft the Los Angeles Kings are proud to select...
Michael Frolik.
We seriously considered Sanguinetti but we could not pass up on Frolik and his potential.
Atlanta is now on the clock.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
Kvashinator12 said:
Martin Havlat type player with more power, and take that over Mueller's questionable skating, and have read some not so encouraging things latelya bout him.

Ya, he is no Kvasha... :sarcasm:

The Fuhr*

LeftKinger said:
With the 11th pick in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft the Los Angeles Kings are proud to select...
Michael Frolik.
We seriously considered Sanguinetti but we could not pass up on Frolik and his potential.
Atlanta is now on the clock.

I cant believe Frolik fell out of the top 10

dunwoody_joe

Mar 16, 2002
atlanta
Visit site
With the 12th pick in this draft, the Atlanta Thrashers are proud to select
from the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles: James Sheppard

[IMAGE]http://vmedia.rivals.com/IMAGES/PROSPECT/PHOTO/SHEPPARD,%20JAMES%20-%20CB.JPG[/IMAGE]

Toronto is on the clock

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
:leafs are proud to select the BPA in D Bobby Sanguinetti.

Granted there is a need of a scorer in our system, but Grabner and Giroux both will be reaches here, therefor i take the best player available in Sanguinetti who had a good season, and a great playoffs.

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
MaDdY said:

Granted there is a need of a scorer in our system, but Grabner and Giroux both will be reaches here, therefor i take the best player available in Sanguinetti who had a good season, and a great playoffs.
should have gone with Grabner, not a fan of Sanguinetti.

clay

Aug 25, 2005
Vancouver
The Vancouver Canucks select C PATRICK BERGLUND

With desperate need of centres, the Canucks avoid Stewart and Forney, seeing more potential in Berglund than all other centres.

Whingman

Nov 1, 2005
clay said:
The Vancouver Canucks select C PATRICK BERGLUND

With desperate need of centres, the Canucks avoid Stewart and Forney, seeing more potential in Berglund than all other centres.

Would you be able to give a little more indepth explanation? I would be interested in hearing more of your opinion on him.

clay

Aug 25, 2005
Vancouver
Whingman said:
Would you be able to give a little more indepth explanation? I would be interested in hearing more of your opinion on him.

I really like Berglund a lot. He is a huge guy with good wheels and great hockey sense. He has good vision and performs at both ends of the ice. Could easily be the steal of this year's draft.

Vincent_TheGreat

Feb 27, 2002
Ontario
Visit site
MaDdY said:

Oh god, if our staff actually does this in real life its uterly hopeless!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->