Speculation: Lefebvre to Replace Daigneault

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
why-you-do-this-15002428.png

habsfan909

Feb 20, 2018
I don't know is this is true but if it is... I mean WOW. Just when you think there is no way to make a more unbelievably idiotic decision, they find a way. I have to say I am impressed. I always think "this is it, we've hit bottom" and then something like this just blows me away.
I thought not firing Bergevin was the most ridiculous thing possible but the idea of Sly coming to coach the Habs just wow. I have no words. Honestly, WOW. WOW. Just WOW.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I knew it would happen. No way I want quinn hughes now, there is no chance Sly does anything to help him.

habsfan909

Feb 20, 2018
So if we get #1 overall - we are going to manage to ruin Dahlin aren't we, eh? For sure they will pair him with our veteran presence Benn. And if he plays well then he can move up and play with Alzner. Or if that moving down? Can't keep track of who is sh*ttier these days.
Heck this is Montreal. Why pay the defence at all when we can just hire some orange cones to cause traffic on the ice? Not like our players move much more than a cone.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

habsfan909

Feb 20, 2018
No there's no way this is true. Thought about it and it just isn't possible. Nobody can possibly be this stupid so there's just no way. No no no. Can't be.

Reactions: KawaYui

habsfan909

Feb 20, 2018
It's been this way for 6 years with Bergevin, these things are expected at this point.
No I expect a lot of Marc's mistakes. They're stupid but that's Marc. This is something different. This is truly Marc living up to the "expect the unexpected" line he made so famous. I really did not expect Bergevin could get any more stupid so cheers to him.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Laval is atrocious defensively. The team doesnt know how to play defense.
Makes no sense to bring the guy who coaches that team and make him our defense coach in the nhl.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
No I expect a lot of Marc's mistakes. They're stupid but that's Marc. This is something different. This is truly Marc living up to the "expect the unexpected" line he made so famous. I really did not expect Bergevin could get any more stupid so cheers to him.

Oh he can and he will.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic does not change the fact that the ship will still sink.

Reactions: sheed36

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
Everything I've heard says he was a good assistant and dman coach in Colorado...

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I don't know is this is true but if it is... I mean WOW. Just when you think there is no way to make a more unbelievably idiotic decision, they find a way. I have to say I am impressed. I always think "this is it, we've hit bottom" and then something like this just blows me away.
I thought not firing Bergevin was the most ridiculous thing possible but the idea of Sly coming to coach the Habs just wow. I have no words. Honestly, WOW. WOW. Just WOW.

"That's the way we operate in this business... No stone is left unturned."

Geoff Molson, April 9, 2018.

Reactions: habsfan909

habsfan909

Feb 20, 2018
"That's the way we operate in this business... No stone is left unturned."

Geoff Molson, April 9, 2018.
Honestly, the way I feel about the Habs right now is not good. Just about the only thing that will satisfy me is if we can get the whole management team on a stage - tied up - and the fans can launch tomatoes in their faces for a while. Not cold tomatoes - that would hurt too much. Maybe baked tomatoes so they explode best.

Reactions: Runner77

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
While I don't mind Lefebvre being a D coach, we live in a society of no accountability. More and more I see it in various enterprises(especially in sport and entertainment) it feels like people are allowed to screw up many times before punishment comes. Nobody gets fired for incompetence. Everything is fine and people are just transfered to other positions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->