Speculation: Lefebvre to Replace Daigneault

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Already mentioned in the Off-Season Thread: Jean-Charles Lajoie on 91.9 Sports said that according to his sources, Lefebvre will be removed as coach of Laval, but brought up to Montreal to replace Daigneault as assistant coach to Julien.

Anthony Marcotte, who does play-by-play for Laval games on the station, joined him to talk about a sit down interview he and his color commentator partner Raphael Doucet had with Lefebvre. He said Lefebvre was a lot more looser and laid back this morning, unlike the last few weeks where he looked stressed. He said they asked him about replacing Daigneault, Lefebvre apparently didn't confirm or deny, but Marcotte said he's under the impression that he will replace JJD as defense coach in Montreal.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
gif-mcgregor-v2.gif

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
Already mentioned in the Off-Season Thread: Jean-Charles Lajoie on 91.9 Sports said that according to his sources, Lefebvre will be removed as coach of Laval, but brought up to Montreal to replace Daigneault as assistant coach to Julien.

Anthony Marcotte, who does play-by-play for Laval games on the station, joined him to talk about a sit down interview he and his color commentator partner Raphael Doucet had with Lefebvre. He said Lefebvre was a lot more looser and laid back this morning, unlike the last few weeks where he looked stressed. He said they asked him about replacing Daigneault, Lefebvre apparently didn't confirm or deny, but Marcotte said he's under the impression that he will replace JJD as defense coach in Montreal.

if that happens I dont even know what to say anymore...

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
if that happens I dont even know what to say anymore...

I will say this, and I will preface it by saying Lefebvre should be gone for good. However, if it takes putting Lefebvre in JJ's spot to open up a spot in Laval for Ducharme and Bouchard (replace Carrière), I can maybe live with it. Key word being "maybe."

Reactions: KFlint

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad