Nick or Jake

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
Muzzin for sure.

Solid #2 dman who can play all situations, chip in offensively, provide some sandpaper and take the tough matchup against the opposing team's top line. He shoulders a heavy load in Toronto.

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
Muzzin. He's probably one of the more underrated defensemen in the league tbh. I think he's the Leafs best. He doesn't get PP time but his 5v5 offensive production is right up with Rielly and at a top pair level. He takes all the toughest matchups and does well with them. Has a physical presence as well.

His biggest issue with the Leafs has been untimely injuries. He's gotten hurt in the playoffs each of the last two years and it's really hurt them.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Muzzin's better defensively, while providing similar offense. Only edge Leddy has is his ability to skate the puck up the ice. Every other area of the game, I prefer Muzzin.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Muzzin is the better overall D man, the only question is his durability. He seems to get hurt often of late. But all things equal, I would take him over Leddy.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
what? Leddy hasn't been good for years now and Muzzin is a legit 1st pairing guy. Am I missing some sort of inside joke here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad