Leclaire lit up by the Leafs for 7 goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

db23

Last night. His GA is back up over 3 again. Karl Goehring has put up better numbers for the same team the past two years. Any concerns about the guy?

MephistoIV

Dec 14, 2003
Visit site
db23 said:
Last night. His GA is back up over 3 again. Karl Goehring has put up better numbers for the same team the past two years. Any concerns about the guy?
:dunno:

He's had a great year... I dont know if this one game can bring up concerns.

He looked solid in his stint in the NHL earlier...

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Canadian Chris said:
of course that had to come against the Moose too...stupid baby bluejackets...or whatever they are! :madfire: lol

LOL Crunch

I think Jason King had 10 shots that game, 1 more than Syracuse combined.

Also Reid wasnt playin in the game.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
db23 said:
Not only that, but didn't he give up a 5 goal lead?

db23

MephistoIV said:
:dunno:

He's had a great year... I dont know if this one game can bring up concerns.

He looked solid in his stint in the NHL earlier...

It isn't just one game. Goehring far outplayed him in Syracuse last season, and is doing so again this year.

His NHL stint - 2 losses in 2 games, 3.52 GAAvg, .899 Save %. About the best thing that can be said about those numbers is that they were better than his numbers in the AHL a year ago.

DutchLeafsfan

Jun 3, 2002
Rotterdam, NL
www.gamer.nl
Jacobv2 said:
Not only that, but didn't he give up a 5 goal lead?

Yep, Syracuse was up 5-0 and 6-3, but the Baby Leafs managed to stage a comeback, tied the game with about 3 minutes to go and then won it only 11 seconds into overtime.

http://www.canoe.ca/AHL/News/2004/03/27/398749.html

Leclaire did make 37 saves, so I'd assume the Baby Leafs had quite a bombardment going during the 3rd...

Last edited:

TVanek26*

I wasn't impressed with Leclaire.I saw him in the Rochester vs Syracuse game in Buffalo and he got burnt for 5 goals.I didn't like his lateral movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->