Lecavalier could miss the olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppil

Sep 22, 2005
Quebec
He received a puck on the foot today vs the flyers and he'll miss the next 3 weeks... Who would replace him Spezza or Staal.

I'll have to go with Staal because i think he is a more complete player then Spezza and also because he's making me win my hockey pool :)

SwisshockeyAcademy

Dec 11, 2002
Visit site
ppil said:
He received a puck on the foot today vs the flyers and he'll miss the next 3 weeks... Who would replace him Spezza or Staal.

I'll have to go with Staal because i think he is a more complete player then Spezza and also because he's making me win my hockey pool :)
This is a conspiracy against Canada! Damn Feaster and Torterella!! :rant: :madfire: :p:

missK

Aug 1, 2002
Lightning country
Visit site
ppil said:

I'm not sure where you got your information but Vinny played with whole game today. Where's the link to your source?

Rover*

Well to be honest, I felt like spezza or staal should have made the team over vinny, so I'd be fine with either one filling in.

Chaos Giraffe

Dec 1, 2004
Vancouver
If Vinny can't make it to the Olympics, you have to go with Staal. Snubbing him off the main roster wasn't fair to him anyways. The guy is still among the leaders in scoring (6 or 7th).

Maria

Sep 15, 2004
Vinny played the entire game, he looked perfectly fine afterwards!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad