Lebrun: Pebble Beach Meeting Did the Trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Haha, thats funny. I remember all the PA Bashers have a field trip with that saying they aren't even taking it serious since their playing golf.

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
One thing I can feel smug about is that Primeau and I are on the same page. I knew that they wouldn't get a deal last fall, I was pretty certain they couldn't save the season, and I was even more certain they would get it done to get the next season started on time.

Interesting article though. Nice to see Goodenow respecting the wishes of the executive committee. Probably tough for a guy that has a strong opinion.

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
FLYLine4LIFE said:
Haha, thats funny. I remember all the PA Bashers have a field trip with that saying they aren't even taking it serious since their playing golf.

They've been on a field trip for months.

Crazy_Ike

Cookin' with fire.
Mar 29, 2005
FLYLine4LIFE said:

If we had known then that playing golf was what it took to make enough of the NHLPA executive committee come to their senses and abandon their stupidity along with their idiot leader, we would have been encouraging them to go golfing every weekend.

:biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad