LeBron legacy if he wins title with Lakers

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I think overall Jordan is still the Goat. But James holds the title for the most impressive single champion title of the two. His win against Golden State was an example of a single player willing a team to a title in a huge mismatch. It hasn’t been matched imo. I’m also tempted to give James the second most impressive playoff run getting the Cleveland team to the finals in his early years even though he lost that title.

Theres is 0 chance he wins that title or comes back from 3-1 without Kyrie. People forget how great he was in that series.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
Theres is 0 chance he wins that title or comes back from 3-1 without Kyrie. People forget how great he was in that series.
I doubt there are any champions in the last 40 years who would still win without their second best player. I'm not sure what this is supposed to prove.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I doubt there are any champions in the last 40 years who would still win without their second best player. I'm not sure what this is supposed to prove.

That he wasn't a single player willing a team to a title in a huge mismatch. Sure he was utterly dominant but he had great help from Kyrie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad