League with an opening

Matt Y

Jan 1, 2021
Hi all,

Sorry if I shouldn't post this here but with such a great group, I wanted to just advertise an open team in a league that I run.

We run very similarly to the HFNHL but we do not have a salary cap or use the simulator for our finance system. While we don't have the cap, our finance system creates a system where you have to manage money and you cannot just have a ridiculous salary for endless years! It's very competitive.

Our league has been running for 20 seasons now and we have a core group of the same GMs in many cases for well over a decade now.

The team available has a lot of talent in Malkin, Karlsson, Guentzel, Hall, M.A. Fleury, and more!

If you like trading, it's a very active league and if you like to build a team slowly, we're also the league for you. The CCHL can scratch any General Manager itch you may have!

If you want to learn more, please email me at [email protected] as I'd love to talk to you about another great league where a similar strategy is required, but with some fun nuances.

Loving the HFNHL right now and look forward to hearing from everyone more!

Thanks,
Matt
New Jersey Devils

Reactions: MatthewFlames

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->