League wide season ticket thread

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Seems as though season ticket costs and other questions have been popping up on team threads. I thought a separate thread might be easier to read and answer to for those interested.
Might also be nice to see a comparison in chart form as well for the prices for each price range for each franchise.

Also any perks, or if you receive unused ticket redemption.

Mississauga is as follows:
REDS(ends)
EB 454.00 reg 485.00

Gold 525.00 reg 575.00

Platinum 690.00 reg 735.00

Both gold and platinum are between the blue lines basically. Plat side has padded seats and open access to the Bud Lounge, which beats the concession stands, parking is right by the rink, no walk which is a big deal out there as the place is on high clear open ground and that wind does whip.

No surcharges, free parking.

buzzworthy

Jan 14, 2014
Erie has a discount for buying early, which I did. I can't remember the exact amount, but it is around $50.00 a seat. Right now season tickets are listed at:
$561.00 for reserved
$629.00 for premium, which pretty much are center ice and closer.
Parking is for $4.00 or, if you look, off street parking is free.
Unused ticket exchange along with a merchandise discount are included.

Reactions: Tarantula

Hammer9001

Apr 1, 2015
Hamilton
Hamilton only has two price points for tickets. This is entirely due to the size of the venue, since it's very easy for people to "Upgrade" their seats if you catch my drift.

$510 for Black seats (IE: Behind the net/mesh)

$629 for Gold seats (IE: Literally anywhere else)

with the new option of $150 for youth season's when combined with your regular tickets.

As far as other benefits, it gives a 20% discount off team merch, a never wasted ticket policy (IE: If you miss a game, you can exchange the missed game for a ticket for a future game), usually a small season ticket holder gift (One year it was a backpack and a cup, another it was a Hat, another it was a pennant), access to some form of nice season ticket holder purchase (2nd year {when they changed the colors} it was a discounted jersey, 3rd year it was a nice spring jacket - Usually it is around $60) some form of concession discount, a public skate day, a team meetup day, and early renewal usually gets you added into various contests and the first round of the playoffs for free.

EDIT: Also forgot, two "Bring a friend" vouchers

Obviously private boxes and owners boxes are a different story, I don't know what they go for.

Last edited:

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010
Erie has a discount for buying early, which I did. I can't remember the exact amount, but it is around $50.00 a seat. Right now season tickets are listed at:
$561.00 for reserved
$629.00 for premium, which pretty much are center ice and closer.
Parking is for $4.00 or, if you look, off street parking is free.
Unused ticket exchange along with a merchandise discount are included.
When you consider the exchange rate that is likely the most expensive season tickets in the league.

Reactions: StingDrone

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Good point but how much of a factor is that since no one buying those tickets gets paid in Canadian dollars.

InSuL1nImP

Feb 11, 2017
Sarnia are as follows:

Regular: Which is anywhere in the arena including center ice on each side of the rink however the lower half of those sections. Upper half is Gold seating for both sides of the rink center ice. (Closer to the concourse) $675

Regular benefits are as follows: 10% off merchandise at the Sting store, pre-season team bbq, post-season team breakfast, 4 bring a friend voucher, your play-off ticket prices remain the same.

Gold: Upper half of center ice on both sides of the rink. $865.

Gold Benefits: Everything stated above plus: Parking closer to the rink however parking is free for both regular and gold season ticket holders as well as single game ticket holders. A different entrance for Gold season seat holders which doesn't mean much because there is never a line to get in any entrance to the rink. Ticket exchange program which you can't do as a regular season seat holder.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Was at Sarnia last year, wound up parking in the same spot for the game that I used to park to go to parties at the Dorm for Lampton College back when the Sting were still in Cornwall.

The golds seem a bit pricey, does the City of Sarnia also have a surcharge? Believe I read that somewhere on these forums, wonder if that surcharge x 30 plus equals the extra.

Missy gets down there once a year, I may come down for the game as I have relatives along Hwy 22.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Hamilton only has two price points for tickets. This is entirely due to the size of the venue, since it's very easy for people to "Upgrade" their seats if you catch my drift.

$510 for Black seats (IE: Behind the net/mesh)

$629 for Gold seats (IE: Literally anywhere else)

with the new option of $150 for youth season's when combined with your regular tickets.

As far as other benefits, it gives a 20% discount off team merch, a never wasted ticket policy (IE: If you miss a game, you can exchange the missed game for a ticket for a future game), usually a small season ticket holder gift (One year it was a backpack and a cup, another it was a Hat, another it was a pennant), access to some form of nice season ticket holder purchase (2nd year {when they changed the colors} it was a discounted jersey, 3rd year it was a nice spring jacket - Usually it is around $60) some form of concession discount, a public skate day, a team meetup day, and early renewal usually gets you added into various contests and the first round of the playoffs for free.

EDIT: Also forgot, two "Bring a friend" vouchers

Obviously private boxes and owners boxes are a different story, I don't know what they go for.

Not bad, I get a 15% discount on merch and 50% off a jersey, some restrictions. Not sure what those are as I just snagged one off the rack, no #, no name.

There was also a bring a friend coupon as well but no garantee that the seat will be beside you, since most people would like to sit together. I wondered if possibly anyone making a road trip here would swap favours with me, come to Missy as my guest, and vice versa, not so important then to be sitting together. A thought. I will be going to a game or two that way.

InSuL1nImP

Feb 11, 2017
Not bad, I get a 15% discount on merch and 50% off a jersey, some restrictions. Not sure what those are as I just snagged one off the rack, no #, no name.

There was also a bring a friend coupon as well but no garantee that the seat will be beside you, since most people would like to sit together. I wondered if possibly anyone making a road trip here would swap favours with me, come to Missy as my guest, and vice versa, not so important then to be sitting together. A thought. I will be going to a game or two that way.
Message me your cell number or Facebook. When Sauga comes down I'll grab the tickets my treat.

StingDrone

Sep 21, 2017
topof106.tumblr.com
The golds seem a bit pricey, does the City of Sarnia also have a surcharge? Believe I read that somewhere on these forums, wonder if that surcharge x 30 plus equals the extra.

Missy gets down there once a year, I may come down for the game as I have relatives along Hwy 22.

The surcharge is $51 per season ticket ($1.50/game)
This is the page from the Sting website with all the prices, STH benefits and a seating chart:
2018-19 Season Ticket Packages – Sarnia Sting

BTW, Missy makes their one appearance in Sarnia on Sun. Oct 14 at 2pm.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Message me your cell number or Facebook. When Sauga comes down I'll grab the tickets my treat.

Sounds good, appreciated!! Quite likely will be taking you up on this, not a FB guy, check your PM a bit later, Thanks!!

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA

The surcharge is $51 per season ticket ($1.50/game)
This is the page from the Sting website with all the prices, STH benefits and a seating chart:
2018-19 Season Ticket Packages – Sarnia Sting

BTW, Missy makes their one appearance in Sarnia on Sun. Oct 14 at 2pm.

Interesting as I was assuming it may be more then that, but I could be mistaking another post or my grocery list:whatever:

I would like to hit the three US rinks, but never bothered getting my passport as of yet. I love Michigan in the fall, and Erie just seems like a place to see a game.

buzzworthy

Jan 14, 2014
Tarantula, if you plan things just right, you can shop in Erie pre-Christmas for some gifts and clothes like thousands of other Canadians do. There is a low 6% sales tax on items, and no tax on food or clothing. When we shop on Peach Street we run into bus loads of our northern friends. From what I am gathering here, Erie's tickets are very much in line with everybody else.

bcspragu

Aug 17, 2012
Saginaw, MI
Saginaw's ice level seats are $634. Flint's Platinum season tickets (behind benches and penalty boxes) are $850

My season ticket in Saginaw (Lower Level, Blue Line, Penalty Box Side, 8 rows from the ice) are $501 usd (669.20 cad) when you play before a certain deadline (which I always do).

Perks include
25% off merch (besides jerseys)
Unused ticket trade in
Tickets to all 4 away games in Flint (can decline these for cheaper ticket price)
4 Bring a buddy vouchers
Team Meet and Greet
Season Ticket holder gift (varies but last season it was a framed team signed photo)

Parking not included, $6 per game at the garage or you can park for free if you want to walk a block.

MJ5

Targeted Poster
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2016
Flint
Flint prices

Platinum/VIP$850$25
Corporate/Gold$646$19
Silver$510$15
Bronze$374$11
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Early Bird pricing saves you $1 or $2 per ticket. Parking pass also included for free.

Also features “Bring a Friend” Anytime Vouchers, not sure how many of those we get tho.

Hammer9001

Apr 1, 2015
Hamilton
Tarantula, if you plan things just right, you can shop in Erie pre-Christmas for some gifts and clothes like thousands of other Canadians do. There is a low 6% sales tax on items, and no tax on food or clothing. When we shop on Peach Street we run into bus loads of our northern friends. From what I am gathering here, Erie's tickets are very much in line with everybody else.

To this post, I will state that while I do intend to do the full OHL tour at some point, including the US teams, they've sadly moved to the back of the list for regrettable political reasons. No offense, but I live in Hamilton and tariffing our steel using the excuse of "National Defense" is absurd. That said, I am not speaking for Tarantula here, but it's not going to shock me if you start to see a decrease in traffic to the US.

Last edited:

StormWatcher

Nov 26, 2013
Guelph is as follows:
Regular Adult $545 (includes centre ice behind the boxes, as well as behind nets.)
Club Seats $746 - club seats are behind the benches, more padding, and in-seat restaurant service. Correct me if I'm wrong other Storm fans, but I think club season seats have gone up close to $200 over the last 5 years.

Perks are discount on merch, STH gift (examples are scarf, championship ring, seat pads, team photo), a couple of meet and greets/BBQ.

There is a charge for parking at the venue, but folks can park on residential streets a 3 minute walk for free.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Guelph is as follows:
Regular Adult $545 (includes centre ice behind the boxes, as well as behind nets.)
Club Seats $746 - club seats are behind the benches, more padding, and in-seat restaurant service. Correct me if I'm wrong other Storm fans, but I think club season seats have gone up close to $200 over the last 5 years.

Perks are discount on merch, STH gift (examples are scarf, championship ring, seat pads, team photo), a couple of meet and greets/BBQ.

There is a charge for parking at the venue, but folks can park on residential streets a 3 minute walk for free.

Sounds similar to the now named Paramount Centre, seems a few places have club or platinum seats along one side and so called golds on the other. Xtra padding and acess to a lounge or something similar. The model is likely the best for many 5 kish rinks. I upgraded myself for some of those perks and a better sight angle. I typically won't be in the Bud Lounge myself often.

Liked the Sleeman Centre, nice place.

StormWatcher

Nov 26, 2013
Sounds similar to the now named Paramount Centre, seems a few places have club or platinum seats along one side and so called golds on the other. Xtra padding and acess to a lounge or something similar. The model is likely the best for many 5 kish rinks. I upgraded myself for some of those perks and a better sight angle. I typically won't be in the Bud Lounge myself often.

Liked the Sleeman Centre, nice place.

Yeah, the way the Sleeman is broken up you have the Clubs, then all other 100 level seats are the same cost... obviously behind the penalty boxes/centre ice sells out first. The corners tend to be the seats they give to groups to fundraise.
There is also the 200 level which is the boxes, and one end which is "VIP" seats (more padding and an easily accessible bar.... the club experience plus the birds eye view and less crowded.)

I had club seats as an STH for 4 years before my daughter was born a couple years ago. Last season I bought a half pack of VIP.

jpc7734

Sep 26, 2012
East Avenue
Long time Steelheads sth now living in Kitchener missing those prices but loving the rink here.

Just got through the wait list for Rangers tickets this year. All tickets are the same price you take what you can get.

Tickets include.
- A skate with the team
- A pizza day before one game, different sections get different games.
- discount on merch I believe it's 15 or 20% but haven't got my card yet.
- two $10 vouchers at the store.
- first right to your seats in playoffs

Again first year correct me if I missed something Rangers nation, excited to be part of the fam.

Attachments

• STH-Pricing-2018-730x421.jpg
    STH-Pricing-2018-730x421.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 16

TcNorth

Jan 25, 2015
Saginaw's ice level seats are $634. Flint's Platinum season tickets (behind benches and penalty boxes) are $850
Those platinum tickets in Flint are only near center ice and penalty boxes and maybe 4 or 5 rows. We are talking only about a few hundred seats.

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
DjnP4TpW0AEx78g.jpg:small

2018 OHL Pre-Season Showcase Schedule -
HarborCenter - Buffalo, New York.

Friday, August 31 - 4:00 pm ET - Hamilton Bulldogs vs Flint Firebirds.
7:00 pm ET - Windsor Spitfires vs Erie Otters.

Saturday, September 1 - 2:30 pm ET - Windsor Spitfires vs Hamilton Bulldogs.
7:00 pm ET - Flint Firebirds vs Erie Otters.

Sunday, September 2 - 12:30 pm ET - Flint Firebirds vs Windsor Spitfires.
3:15 pm ET - Erie Otters vs Hamilton Bulldogs.

Tickets - $20 per day - you can watch both games.
$40 for all three days - six games total - you get one days worth (two games) free!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->