League of Legends - Spring Split Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I found another reason why I hate this relic shield meta.

People down here in Gold don't pay attention to stuff like that, so half the time your ADC takes Press and starts Doran's, so you more or less automatically lose lane immediately. I feel like I've been on the wrong end of it every time too.

Reactions: Aladyyn

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
I hope leveling up is still fast, probably going to have to make a new account in the next couple days

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Had a Khazik jungler have no boots at 21 mins. Told him to buy boots. At 25 mins he buys mobies...

Yeah, cause those are completely relevant when my lane is the only one to win and were being pushed in. Like holy f*** I don't get how dense some people are with this game when they have thousands of games played.

Reactions: Mrb1p

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Had a Khazik jungler have no boots at 21 mins. Told him to buy boots. At 25 mins he buys mobies...

Yeah, cause those are completely relevant when my lane is the only one to win and were being pushed in. Like holy **** I don't get how dense some people are with this game when they have thousands of games played.

I cant wait for the crap to be filtered down to bronze. I think a lot of new players or wtv started their placement. I basically dont know. League has been worse than ever in the past 5 or 6 weeks ots disgusting.

Dugray

No Gifs This Time
Nov 22, 2006
Longueuil
Took me 34 games to get back into Diamond.
Was 3-7 after placements. Ended up going 15-9 after that to get back in.
32 games support, 1 mid (Brand W), 1 jungle (Warwick W)

I've been coaching and doing VOD Reviews lately though which has taken some of my focus away from just purely improving. Hoping I can get up to D2 this season.

Last edited:

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I cant wait for the crap to be filtered down to bronze. I think a lot of new players or wtv started their placement. I basically dont know. League has been worse than ever in the past 5 or 6 weeks ots disgusting.
The thing is he was somehow gold last season. It blows my mind that people get to gold without understandimg basic fundamentals of the game.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
bafb6faa83.jpg

I really enjoy playing Elise and was wondering why I don't play her in ranked. Then we got past mid-game and I remembered.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
First time in however many years that I have a negative winrate, not sure how I feel about this

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Get on the Nunu train while you can and collect your freelo.

Bonus points if you have a buddy to play Azir/Kayle, so you can give them 13% movement speed, 80% attack speed(Blood Boil + Ardent from Aery) and 120 AP with your W.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Nunu, Kogmaw and Lulu are also busted af. This buff honestly just shows Riot's balance team has no idea wtf they are doing half the time... How does this shit get to live. Everyone was saying how busted he would be before the patch even came out.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
This meta is so boring to watch and I'm starting to get bored playing it too.

It feels like you get very little advantage from a won lane unless it's an absolute stomp.

I really don't think a meta around scaling champs with endless wave clear is healthy.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I legit get bored, flash in on Janna(or some other support you shouldn't be flashing in on) to make some stupid aggressive play and kill myself a couple times in lane and it doesn't even matter anymore.

You can leave lane at 3/0 or 0/3 and there's basically no difference because the game doesn't actually start until your ADC has a few items and you start team fighting.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I agree, I remember back in season 4 or so it was so much easier to carry. You end up 3/4-0 in lane and you basically had the game in the bag. This season theres been times where I stop their lane, kill them a few times, up double the cs but end up losing because its more difficult to push that advantage and it just comes to the point whoever wins a team fight wins.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I'm having a lot less fun on support this season.

Just feels like all the effort that used to win games does very little now.

I can get my ADC a level 2 first blood along with a couple other kills, roam mid and get them ahead, secure the first drag, etc. or I can play something like Braum/Janna/Lulu and just sit there beside my AFK farming ADC and be in basically the same position come 20-25 minutes.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Decided to play some Lucian today despite him being at the bottom of the barrel for win rate. Damn I missed playing him. Basically mained him since season 5. Hes really the only ADC that I have fun playing.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I'm having a lot less fun on support this season.

Just feels like all the effort that used to win games does very little now.

I can get my ADC a level 2 first blood along with a couple other kills, roam mid and get them ahead, secure the first drag, etc. or I can play something like Braum/Janna/Lulu and just sit there beside my AFK farming ADC and be in basically the same position come 20-25 minutes.

Yep. Braum Janna and lulu are busted ATM. Theyll take a hit with Kog getting nerfed though.

I wonder if Varus is the new king right now.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Yep. Braum Janna and lulu are busted ATM. Theyll take a hit with Kog getting nerfed though.

I wonder if Varus is the new king right now.
Oh no, Janna is busted, again? Wait that's not the right word. She's been stupidly overpowered for like 3 years straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->