League of Legends - Spring Split Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
As if that item wasn't good enough, it also does like 500 damage on its active too, because **** it why not

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Having a rough couple of days.

Lost 11 of 13 and been demoted twice haha.

I think I might have to go back to jungling.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I can't buy a win. Seven losses in a row now.

Just played Trundle top. Got their top inhib turret down by 20 minutes and still lost because our Vayne fed her ass off and they ended up with a 15 kill Lucian at 25 minutes.

It seems like every game I make my laner completely obsolete while someone else turns into a 20 kill unstoppable monster.

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose

Just played Trundle top. Got their top inhib turret down by 20 minutes and still lost because our Vayne fed her ass off and they ended up with a 15 kill Lucian at 25 minutes.

It seems like every game I make my laner completely obsolete while someone else turns into a 20 kill unstoppable monster.

Err my bad. Honestly, that game with the mf adc we had a chance if MF just didn't tilt and ****

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Almost to Silver 4. Climbing pretty quickly again, just like last season.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Playing so well right now. Once I get to 3-4 items on an ADC, its pretty much game over no matter my score and my team. Only had a couple losses in my last 15 or so games where it got to that point.

Also got two pentas (one unofficial, unfortunately) so I'm happy. Also now in series for Silver 4. :D

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
Hextech Belt on Singed... Singed with a dash. It's like a dream come true. God bless you Rito. God Bless.

TP Ghost Singed with a Dash. :D

Also, they have to change his passive since there are barely any Mana items in the game... not like his passive is useful nowadays anyway. HUGE noob trap. People who buy tear on him make me sad.

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
Hextech Belt on Singed... Singed with a dash. It's like a dream come true. God bless you Rito. God Bless.

TP Ghost Singed with a Dash. :D

Also, they have to change his passive since there are barely any Mana items in the game... not like his passive is useful nowadays anyway. HUGE noob trap. People who buy tear on him make me sad.

The first part of your post is what scares the hell out of me. Fizz with ANOTHER dash and escape? Kassadin with another dash? I know it got nerfed but that item would've been a godsend for Runic Echos Udyr

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012

If you're crushing lane that hard top there's no reason you can't carry the game. Learn proper teleport usage. If you were smashing lane, there's no reason you couldn't have TPed not early and turned that lane around.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
If you're crushing lane that hard top there's no reason you can't carry the game. Learn proper teleport usage. If you were smashing lane, there's no reason you couldn't have TPed not early and turned that lane around.

Lucian had a double from the invade and another double from a minute into lane.

There was no turning around that lane.

A TP into that on early game Trundle would have been suicide.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
So Leblanc can basically travel 1500 units in under a second with this item.

There's no way that thing makes it onto live without being broken as hell.

Starry Knight

Tele-Wyatt
Jun 9, 2013
KW
The item has the same range as a vayne tumble and, as far as I know, doesn't let you go over terrain.

Doesn't sound like a huge deal to me.

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
ye no big deal, the item is just better than an existing skill of a champ since it does damage too

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
Lucian had a double from the invade and another double from a minute into lane.

There was no turning around that lane.

A TP into that on early game Trundle would have been suicide.

Not necessarily. Some games are unwinnable, sure. It's possible you could have still split pushed into infinity and stalled out the game long enough to win. I had a very similar game last night as jungle Aatrox. I was the only fed member of our team, had a 1/10 Vayne bot and a 3/8 tank TF top at 20 minutes. Like what the **** is that.

But I smashed jungle, picked my spots to split push, and made a couple Baron calls that paid off. Carried hard and won. It's possible.

Edit: Sated Rageblade Aatrox is some broken ****, by the way.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Clg vs Team Liquid game 5 has to be in contention for one of the best lcs games of all time

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
lol the match was hype as **** because it was a game 5. If that had been a regular season game, it would have been an absolute clown fiesta. The first like 10 minutes of the baron dance, where Liquid had a plan and a purpose behind everything they were doing, was top level play, the following 15 minutes of the same baron dance was just an absolute mess

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
lol the match was hype as **** because it was a game 5. If that had been a regular season game, it would have been an absolute clown fiesta. The first like 10 minutes of the baron dance, where Liquid had a plan and a purpose behind everything they were doing, was top level play, the following 15 minutes of the same baron dance was just an absolute mess

I loved the baron dance myself :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad