League of Legends - Spring Split Playoffs Continued

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Another day, another promo series with Pejorative Slurs that shouldnt be allowed to play the game

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
So to follow up on that I don't get a lot of chances to really play games that much, but I'm up to Plat 3 on TFT. The game mode has me completely addicted. Anyone else?
Same here, reached Plat 4 but haven't been able to rise any higher for about 2 weeks. I decided I'd get my 2nd account to plat until I'm confident I won't demote back to Gold if I play on my main. TFT is just so fun, but I feel like they are going to need frequent patches because the meta gets really strict once it gets figured out. I dislike this Cho/GA/Morello meta right now.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Demoted again due to a Pejorative Slured inter, send in a manual report and get told to just use the report function in game even though it does nothing

Thank you riot

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
They really, really, REALLY need to start banning people for playing badly
So many placements being ruined by people that clearly bought their elo, its an absolute joke. Not even just talking about my games, go watch any streamer and 99% of them are getting griefed

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
I play both. I still like the main game as much as I used to.

Man, I remember I got to the point with the main game that I literally stopped enjoying every role except for ADC and Support, then just Support, then nothing at all. And not just in a "I'm mad at the game right now" but in a legitimate true apathy kind of way. Just stopped caring. It was like I ran out of gas, and just stopped on a dime.

But that's probably not unusual when you play a game for literally 9 years straight.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Man, I remember I got to the point with the main game that I literally stopped enjoying every role except for ADC and Support, then just Support, then nothing at all. And not just in a "I'm mad at the game right now" but in a legitimate true apathy kind of way. Just stopped caring. It was like I ran out of gas, and just stopped on a dime.

But that's probably not unusual when you play a game for literally 9 years straight.
I took a year long ish break from the game, played a few other games, a lot of TFT. Its a breeze now. Still frustrating though and the state of the jungle is laughable.

tealhockey

@overtheboards
Jun 2, 2012
www.tealhockey.net
Games like league and dota take such a time commitment it's kind of insane. It's a couple hours just to play a few games and it becomes such a bad experience if someone plays poorly it feels like the whole time period is wasted. If I played for 9 years I would have felt the same as you @SettlementRichie10 for sure. there's nothing quite like league though I'm interested to see how all the new games they come out with go, league mobile and on console have crazy potential.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I'm surprised people play so much ranked(SR that is) still with the way the game works atm the biggest idiot determines who wins the match because the amount of dmg a single fed champion has done the past few seasons is stupid to the point where even if they find you under at tower they just dive and kill anyone they want. Back in the earlier seasons you weren't dying in 2 to 3 auto attacks or abilities so easily even from fed champs which made outplays possible but now having the biggest mental midget feed is an auto loss. Its not so much as having a bad player its so much as how the game's current state punishes you so hard for having a single one.

Last edited:

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Oh, god. My buddies want me to play Clash, but I just found out you need to have your placements done to do it.

Time to pray I don't get banned for all the soft-inting I'm about to do.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Ranked MMR vs. actual rank is so f***ed right now.

One game I go from playing against all high golds (currently in Silver 3) and getting stomped to then mostly low silvers and getting 2 pentas and a baron steal in 10 minutes.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
If I get one more Senna on my team who wants to go ADC and take farm...

Seriously. If you're going to play a champ, at least know what the f*** you're supposed to do and build at even a cursory level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->