League of Legends - Spring Split Playoffs Continued

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I've worked my way back to Silver 1. Hoping to finally hit Gold this time (failed Gold promos 3 times so far and tilt myself back to Silver 3 or 4 every time, lol)..

Been playing ADC instead of Jungle recently. Jhin and Ashe right now.

8 wins away from Gold. Hoping for some crazy win streak.

Had 2 very strange games last night.

Game #1: Made an Ezreal rage quit before level 5. I was pretty fed. But even though it was 4v5, my team wanted no part in ending or doing objectives. I pushed mid to their inhib turret, as well as bottom to Tier 1. No one would help with anything or ever just end. Game was to their base, 4v5, by 11 minutes. Game still took 40 minutes. Was NOT fun. I ended up feeding because everyone on my team just kept fighting and Kayn could one shot me. We won just because the game went till we were all level 18.

Game #2: Had a smurf on my team. My support and I won lane, but had no basis on the game because it was over before we even got first turret. Guy said he was a challenger. He was playing Jax Jungle.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
If I haven't loaded in 3 minutes, I restart my client. There's also a black screen loading bug right now.
Normally I do that too, but usually when that happens the circle in the corner isnt spinning, it was spinning the whole time when I was loading so I figured it was just being slow

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
So glad tsm didn't make worlds, f*** that team and f*** their fans.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Ive had a lot of success with the jester in this patch.

Worked up to S3 from s5. Still going up, I have something like 70% win rate since the new patch. The electrocute nerfs were a blessing in disguise, dark harvest really is next level.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Poor c9, assuming there isn't a huge upset in the playins they're stuck in group B... TL are in a good position to move on, but knowing them it wouldn't surprise me if edg/g2 get put in their group and they lose to them lol

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Getting so sick of having to dodge 5-6 times in a row just to get main position, I wish they would just make it so you can choose to wait 20 minutes to get your main position instead of just setting you up for an auto loss by auto filling you

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Ive been wrecking hard with Shaco lately, Im up to 52% win rate after 160 games played on him. 72% Win rate in my last 20, and it's not just a winning streak. Dark Harvest and me swithcing from Dusk/TF to Dusk/Youmus, makes one shotting squishies and going out much, much easier. With TF you can survive and duel better but it's a tougher playing style.

I had some shivers when I say Faker in there. Damn nice story telling. I'm pumped.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Not looking forward to being tired when I wake up for worlds start, but at the same time this is my favourite time of the league year. Absolutely love worlds even if its losing some of its viewership

Reactions: Mrb1p

TheBuriedHab

Jan 27, 2010
Looks like another bad year for NA. Even though I'm a huge DL fanboy as seen by my name, I'm not jumping on the TL hype train. Pobelter is gonna be a huge liability and TL's one dimensional playstyle will be in rough seeing as KT is basically the Korean version of TL but better and now that they drew EDG who has a bot lane that can match liquids bot lane, Liquid are underdogs to get out of their group.

Promos to gold 2 atm, hoping to hit plat before off season!

Reactions: H3ckt1k

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Looks like another bad year for NA. Even though I'm a huge DL fanboy as seen by my name, I'm not jumping on the TL hype train. Pobelter is gonna be a huge liability and TL's one dimensional playstyle will be in rough seeing as KT is basically the Korean version of TL but better and now that they drew EDG who has a bot lane that can match liquids bot lane, Liquid are underdogs to get out of their group.

Promos to gold 2 atm, hoping to hit plat before off season!
Totally agree, it sucks that Pobelter is the best domestic na mid laner. He's usually always going to be on one of the best teams in na because they can fill other positions with imports, but he really doesn't show up when it gets to international play. I think this will be the worst year for the west at worlds, unless fnatic surprises and gets to the finals or something.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Totally agree, it sucks that Pobelter is the best domestic na mid laner. He's usually always going to be on one of the best teams in na because they can fill other positions with imports, but he really doesn't show up when it gets to international play. I think this will be the worst year for the west at worlds, unless fnatic surprises and gets to the finals or something.
Isn't Huhi getting residency next year?

TheBuriedHab

Jan 27, 2010

I think with Impact getting residency soon they could go get an import mid next year. As for Fnatic I think they have a real good shot to go all the way this year. Caps is legit one of the best mid laners in the world this year and they don't seem to have any holes on their roster.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
He was only really underwhelming in the Summer Split when CLG completely fell apart, no?
I wont pretend I remember all of spring split, but I do believe he had decent score lines but never really carried. He would be like 2-0 and do nothing with the lead, which again part of that could be attributed to the team around him. If clg stays with him I hope they use wiggily as their jungler

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Finally hit gold.

55% win rate on Shaco
58% on Taliyah
58% on Jax
58% on Skarner
57% on Xin
53% on Master Yi
73% win rate overall in jungle, I wonder how high I can ride that, the climb is pretty brutal when you only play 1 or 2 games a day.

I'm a cancer jungler.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Finally hit gold.

55% win rate on Shaco
58% on Taliyah
58% on Jax
58% on Skarner
57% on Xin
53% on Master Yi
73% win rate overall in jungle, I wonder how high I can ride that, the climb is pretty brutal when you only play 1 or 2 games a day.

I'm a cancer jungler.
What's your Flex/3v3? Any interest trying to hit Gold in them with me?

I get the Ori skin regardless, but I wouldn't mind the chromas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad