GDT: Leafs @ Wings - 7pm TSN

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
Careful with the "playoff no show" - against Florida his points/60 was ahead of (in order) Kerfoot, Bunting, ROR, JT, Mitch, and Matty.

I know, small (but critical) sample size.

He had 3 points in 11 games. Let's not go nuts.

Reactions: DarkKnight

Taylor Halls Teeth

Jul 11, 2018
Edmonton
Benoit is so bad he is directing pucks at his own goalie now lol
I don't know what to think about individual performances. This was an AHL team vs an NHL lineup. I get they wanted to test the bubble guys but young guns shouldn't have to carry their lines or pairings against legitimate NHLers. This is basically a whole team playing too far up the lineup. They should have had more of the players these guys would be playing with. At least its done now.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Careful with the "playoff no show" - against Florida his points/60 was ahead of (in order) Kerfoot, Bunting, ROR, JT, Mitch, and Matty.

I know, small (but critical) sample size.
Meh, he was hot garbage imo, a total passenger on his line.

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
Meh, he was hot garbage imo, a total passenger on his line.

I agree. Jarnkrok is nice to have if they had extra cap space. A total vanilla player but he can slide up and down the lineup and fill holes which is nice. With the Leafs cap crunch though, unloading him seems like the better option. Can't they run a full roster without him? Give an opportunity to Minten/Holmberg.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
I agree. Jarnkrok is nice to have if they had extra cap space. A total vanilla player but he can slide up and down the lineup and fill holes which is nice. With the Leafs cap crunch though, unloading him seems like the better option. Can't they run a full roster without him? Give an opportunity to Minten/Holmberg.
1696778051561.png

This is what the broadcast last night said was cap compliant.

Reactions: Jmo89

JEI

Jericho
Jun 7, 2004

Who has the cap space to accomdate him and give up a worthwhile asset (unless your fine with dumping him for nothing, which I'm not sure I am).

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
If the team values a full roster and is confident a young guy or two can step in, yes I am fine dumping him for nothing. Obviously I'd prefer they get something for him.

View attachment 750055

This is what the broadcast last night said was cap compliant.

Looks solid. Do you know what happens when Timmins comes back?

Reactions: DarkKnight

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
If the team values a full roster and is confident a young guy or two can step in, yes I am fine dumping him for nothing. Obviously I'd prefer they get something for him.

Looks solid. Do you know what happens when Timmins comes back?
Sure don't.

I guess someone is going to have to be moved. Unless they have someone always injured

Reactions: Jmo89

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad