Post-Game Talk: Leafs win!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Wait, we won game where @Cor made the GDT?!

anigif_original-25191-1445544458-4.gif

willmma

Jan 5, 2017
100% nothing will happen. Parros has his head up his own ass so far that he can hardly breathe. Butt end to the back of Marner's head and of course the refs also don't see it. I just don't understand how thousands of fans see it but DOPS doesn't.

That's an illegal hit even in the UFC.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
That's an illegal hit even in the UFC.
Yeah they're called rabbit punches and they can lead to serious damage of the spinal cord.

Why in the f*** does this rat only have 2 PIM in this series?

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Wait, we won game where @Cor made the GDT?!
Yes..this means this is truly a horrible nightmare and we are going to wake up disappointed.
birthday-leonardo-dicaprio-dBrZhsBDQ4X6w

dimi78

Aug 9, 2008
Not one person in this thread is talking about how sick JVRs goal was. How many players in the league can stick it up high like that in close? His hands are unreal.
More than you think. I've seen Tie Domi do that while getting abused in front the net. JVR is no Dino Ciccarelli.... How about talk about the guy who got JVR the Puck? You know why? Because he does nothing without that guy busting his butt to make plays for the pylon in front of the net.

Reactions: Daisy Jane

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
More than you think. I've seen Tie Domi do that while getting abused in front the net. JVR is no Dino Ciccarelli.... How about talk about the guy who got JVR the Puck? You know why? Because he does nothing without that guy busting his butt to make plays for the pylon in front of the net.
Lol yeah JVR is a 36 goal scoring pylon.

Reactions: SwollenGoat

LoveRealHockey

Sep 13, 2010

I love Jake.

I wish he'd get punched in the face every game. Game 5 was his best game. He finished checks, he was engaged most of the game. Still a couple of bone-head passes, but overall a good effort. I've been riding him big time and basically have given up on him. However, if he just holds his own defensively just by finishing his check and keeping good position he can be effective. Can someone please punch him in the face in the 1st shift.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
I wish he'd get punched in the face every game. Game 5 was his best game. He finished checks, he was engaged most of the game. Still a couple of bone-head passes, but overall a good effort. I've been riding him big time and basically have given up on him. However, if he just holds his own defensively just by finishing his check and keeping good position he can be effective. Can someone please punch him in the face in the 1st shift.

If he punches himself in the face, does he still get a penalty for it? Or, does an opposing player have to punch him in the face so he has to go to the penalty box?

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
100% nothing will happen. Parros has his head up his own ass so far that he can hardly breathe. Butt end to the back of Marner's head and of course the refs also don't see it. I just don't understand how thousands of fans see it but DOPS doesn't.
Why not post the video in the DOPS twitter account?

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017

Domi dint do it 35 times per year.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
Your right i am, i just dont know what penalty can you even call. There was even someone calling for a suspension lmao. That play was just marchand trying to be annoying. I dont want anyone taking shots at marner but if marchand gets suspended for that then marner should get suspended for slashing marchand on the shin pad in retaliation... See what i mean

2 minutes for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->