Post-Game Talk: Leafs Win in Regulation; 2nd in Atlantic. Rask shedding tears

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
I fear Vegas.... but also the only chance we face them is in the finals so not too big of a deal

Yeah I should have stated from our division. I find Pitts scary as well. I don't watch enough of the West to comment on whose the best.

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised to see TML make it to the ECF or be bumped round one. It's very close IMO.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
Rask having one of his trademark hissy fits going off the ice last night really put the icing on the cake for me.

Reactions: LeafsNation75

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
One word of advice for Kapanen. When you're driving to the net at full speed, don't look to pass to Komarov. Ever.

He's still thinking like a rookie. Once he has the confidence to be selfish and start shooting a lot more, he's going to be a dangerous player.

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
You don't read enough Leafs pgt's....

I agree with this, I think ours are the second worst but its shocking how 95 percent of every pgt's following losses for any team is pinning the blame solely on the refs. Like I expect "getting screwed by the refs in a conspiracy" from drunk casual fans at a bar but to create an account on a forum for hockey discourse and still just say that boggles my mind.

Reactions: Beaninfritz

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Yeah I should have stated from our division. I find Pitts scary as well. I don't watch enough of the West to comment on whose the best.

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised to see TML make it to the ECF or be bumped round one. It's very close IMO.

100% this.

2 Slick

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
I remember telling some of my friends that are Bruins fans that today's game against Buffalo wasn't an automatic win. I referred them to two weeks ago when Buffalo defeated them.

History repeated itself once again.

Welcome to Boston, Rick Nash. I see you made as much of an impact as you have all season with the Rangers. Have fun!

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Heh

023EB738-E4BA-4258-BBCF-AD7D3900CA88.jpeg

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
FWIW if the Leafs manage win tomorrow and in Tampa Bay (in regulation), they'll pull into a tie for the divisional lead (and yes Tampa will have 3 games in hand).

So you're telling me there's a chance?

nonikhanna

Feb 9, 2011
Maple Tree
FWIW if the Leafs manage win tomorrow and in Tampa Bay (in regulation), they'll pull into a tie for the divisional lead (and yes Tampa will have 3 games in hand).

So you're telling me there's a chance?
need to win against Tampa tomorrow AND Florida on Tuesday to pull into a tie for divisional lead and 1st in NHL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->