Post-Game Talk: LEAFS WIN ! A rare home victory after sleeping in the first two periods.

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
Leafs with 14 ROW right now. Only Chicago has more with 16.

If this were back in the day before loser points and shootouts, we'd be tied for 1st in the east and second in the league.

Well not necessarily.

Many of those games that had loser points would have went into OT and a winner could have gotten two points in that extra time.

questhockey

Mar 17, 2012
Ontario
Took my son to his 1st Leafs game last night. Good win for him, bad for me being Dev's fan. Thought I'd be the one ribbing him for a week, but he gets the honours.
Game had monster bonus for us too when we took elevator, and who walks in Darryl Sittler. Kick ass time. :yo:

Badger Mayhew*

You guys were complaining about the Leafs having 10 shots in the first two periods...the Kings had 6 in their first two last night.

BlueAndWhite

Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
We need Gunnar firing on all cylinders. He needs to figure it out by playing

Gunnar is rounding out into form since that bad game against Ottawa. Second most ice-time amongst d-men in the 3 of the last 4 games (NYI game was a bit of an aberration because RC changed up the pairings after a poor first half of the game by Holzer)

7 pts in 15 games, +4 and 21+ minutes a night. ES+PK+2nd unit PP.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I thought I noticed last night Kulemin on for Kessel during a few defensive zone faceoffs. Did they mention this on the telecast?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Regulation win, it's what we need. I don't care how sloppy they come.

If we get outshot 30-1 and win 1-0 tomorrow night in regulation. I am happy (I mean, I would be like WTF like everyone else, but obviously I am exaggerating....)

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
Regulation win, it's what we need. I don't care how sloppy they come.

If we get outshot 30-1 and win 1-0 tomorrow night in regulation. I am happy (I mean, I would be like WTF like everyone else, but obviously I am exaggerating....)

Yeah, I get it. I'm the same way. I enjoy the wins however they come. I get the concern about winning games off the back of poor performances because there's the worry that it creates bad habits that won't cut it if the team makes playoffs but I guess I'm taking baby steps. I'd like to see them get to the playoffs first.

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009

That was from last year, more was looking for this year. That's also when Mac was on the line and all 3 were clicking as it looks like Mac is the playmaker of that 3.

Grabo is not 100% at fault but it's a known fact that his a shoot first versus a playmaker is he not? Kulemin was also AWFUL last year, no excuses but seems improved this year. It would be nice if they were split up for a few games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->