Post-Game Talk: Leafs win 5-3

TheKule

Jun 3, 2011
Glad they won, but that 3rd period. Terrible defensive coverage and some very lazy turnovers on the breakout. Credit the wings with their speed and tenacity to put pressure on the defense.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
This team is so fun to watch, even with all the sloppiness in their own end.

Yes they didn’t blow the doors off Detroit but for the 5th game in 8 nights and when you look around at the parity in the league (Caps getting blown out 6-0 tonight from New Jersey) it’s good to see they’re still getting the W’s and we gotta hope the defensive game improves

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Well, we won, but that 3rd period left a sour taste in my mouth. We played really well over the first 2 periods, but got completely dominated in the 3rd.

93WrapAround

Jul 4, 2018
I have no faith in this D-core. Yeah we won, great. We're exciting. But the only d-men I have faith in right now is Reilly and Z. The rest have looked awful in stretches. Yes it's early, but we haven't played any good teams yet..

That being said this is the most exciting Leafs offensive team I may have ever seen and probably won't miss a game this year b/c of it.

Reactions: Cobra777

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
pretty easy win. it's pretty obvious the Leafs aren't going to take bad teams too seriously, but that's normal. Can't give 100% effort from start to finish every night

Reactions: MattySnipes

BackPassChampions

Jun 26, 2015
Leafs rewarded for playing terrible in the first and third lol.

I'll take the win anyhow.

Good teams find ways to win .We are experiencing that. Remember when the Leafs would play very well in games and lose?

Who needs Garbagelander?

Why knock Nylander? He will make us better. Let's save it for if he was to ever come out and state he wants out. Right now he's a Leaf.

Brown Dog

Jun 23, 2007
fred_flintstone_yabba_dabba_doo_card-r1c74bda6a2da47ecbb77cc05fca5c0e0_xvuat_8byvr_400.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad