Rest Brodie & Holl next game.

Rielly Dermott
Muzzin Liljegren
Sandin Hutton

I'd thrown out the idea of:

Sandin Brodie
Muzzin Liljegren
Hutton Dermott

I get your's. Interesting, Rielly/Dermott is very curious, I'd not thought of this the past year. But, I kinda like it.

mix1home

Sep 29, 2009
Toronto,ON
Won't the bubble be in Canada the 1st two rounds? Not that it matters that much ...
They consider two options. Either North division bubble being in Canada or all teams from Canada will move to one of US cities and it's where play would happen all the way to SC final (another conference champion will go to that city for final).

Reactions: Gary Nylund

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
Anyone else laugh when you see fanbases call other fanbases classless and all that? You'll literally see people say this player from our team should go take this guy out of the game on a stretcher then say another fanbase is classless if a fan from a different fanbase says the same thing. It's become kinda comical how every teams fanbase is the same when it comes to defending it's players and don't see it. It's also funny they say Toronto is the worst. Well no shit, thats what happens when you just have a way bigger fanbase. If their fanbase was as big as ours I'm sure everyone would say the same about theirs.

Reactions: egd27

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
All of you would be up in arms if the roles were reversed and a fighter went after Marner or Nylander for a cheap shot. Just sayin
I don't think Simmonds would go after Petterson or Hughes either.

But Edler? a guy with a history of this and was cleary pissed off when he went after Hyman? very different situations here.

Reactions: Lumberg

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Western Candian tears are delicious

Beat their team and a fist to the face. Gotta love the new leafs

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Edler went right away. Good for him and good for Simmonds for not hitting him as soon as he quit. It was fine. If edler or anyone else pulls off any dirt it will be Simmonds coming again. Like Simmonds said, the refs aren’t looking after his teammates. So now he said, you won’t be hiding behind the refs anymore.

I like it

I find it so cute that media has to come to aid since this is the second time Simmonds beat up a Canuck
Allow me to remind the Van media you employed Burrows for better part of last decade, you don't get to talk about morality

Reactions: Lumberg

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Reilly's expendable. Target Andersen's money and Reilly's money towards resigning Hyman, signing a 1B to tandem with Campbell, resigning Dermott, resigning Mikheyev. Try to resign Foligno.

Promote Sandin and Lilegren

We don't need Rielly's caphit to re-sign Hyman. Or a 1B goalie.

And you would rather have foligno or dermott instead of rielly?

Reactions: The Apologist

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Poulin also got upset that Simmonds fought Edler. It's crazy we got complaints that nobody sticks up for one another, we do that and now it's the wrong move?

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I find it so cute that media has to come to aid since this is the second time Simmonds beat up a Canuck
Allow me to remind the Van media you employed Burrows for better part of last decade, you don't get to talk about morality
I hope hope Simmonds pounds on any player that gets running around. I love it. Simmonds was solid about it. Edler was solid about it. It’s done. Handled right.
Every player both benches were tapping the sticks and it was a clean game afterwards too. No biggie unless you are the idiot Poulin on the Tsn panel ha. What a circus that guy is. No character to guys like him trying to stir up stuff. Thing is he has no credibility to the fans. I don’t understand why Tsn employs him. Couldn’t get another job in hockey and they were looking for a Leaf hater i guess :)

Van media is a type nobody likes. Just sniveling creepers lol

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
I never said it was wrong, but people on here would be losing it if the situation was reversed.
If Kerfoot kneed somebody or hit them from behind I would have no issue with him having to face the music because he's done it before. You know it likely isn't an accident.

willmma

Jan 5, 2017
All of you would be up in arms if the roles were reversed and a fighter went after Marner or Nylander for a cheap shot. Just sayin

So you're comparing cheap-shop artist, multiple suspension, 6 points in 41 games Edler to Marner and Nylander?

Nylander won't finish a check never mind play dirty like that.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Another workmanlike performance .. Wayner set da stage and Canucks melted .. that is exactly how you wipe a team out .. like Edler down for da count .. da biggest baddest guy sets da table

Reactions: LeafsRus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad