Post-Game Talk: Leafs win 4-1

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
I don't know what it took Thornton to get riled up, maybe the $3700 fine, but I don't hate crazy Thornton. He can handle himself.

I think he recognizes the role the team needs and is stepping up, they need some crazy who will make your life miserable if you piss them off.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
That was the best win of the season to me. I dont' care we won I care that we put those punks in their place

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
Ship it.

Campbell was solid again.

More bite and compete in their game the last two. Loved Joe bringing some heat tonight.

Marner has been stronger on the puck. Not too fancy where danger could lurk. Hopefully in a playoff state of mind.

All lines rolling and D kept the Jets quiet all night.

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
One of the most enjoyable games of the year. A Dubois beatdown would have capped it off nicely.

Thornton with one hell of a game. Scores a beauty goal and takes the Jets' best player off the ice after targeting him on back-to-back shifts. Like @WayneTrain said in the GDT, this guy is going to wakeup in the playoffs and be a handful. Don't forget his battles with Zetterberg, Crosby, etc. over the years. Big time competitor.

Sandin is a tank. He uses that reverse hit all the time in the AHL and it rocks people. He's built.
This.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->