Post-Game Talk: Leafs win 4-1

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
One of the most entertaining games of the season so far and a very, very satisfying win.

Campbell was excellent. That first goal was pretty impossible for him to stop. And despite letting in a goal on the very first shot, he didn't let it rattle him. Shut it down for 59:30.

That Nylander shift was one of his highlight shifts. Tavares is looking like the superstar he is. Sandin must stay in the lineup.

Loved the team toughness.

Lol I really want to know what made Jumbo Joe so upset!

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Solid game. Campbell great. Pp although no goal its coming back. Tavares is back. Simmonds looking good. Thornton getting ready for playoffs, and we beat the whiners... love it.

Funny I said they were in a slump a few games back but even going through that losing streak... Leafs last 8 are ... 3-3-2

Not good but they just won the 2 games that they really needed in the moment. Big wins.

Reactions: DirkStraun

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
Campbell played a very very strong game.

Sandin looking pretty comfortable.

Manner really is a very complete player and has a very high hockey IQ.

Reilly made some good defensive plays.

Holl looked solid.

Reactions: Eric bungay
Feb 24, 2004
Leafs losing twice in a row to Vancouver... And then beating Winnipeg twice in a row afterwards

59103611.jpg

Truth is they played just as well against Van, but Patty Lalime wasn't in net the last two nights.

Clearly the class of the division. Zero idea whether that means we'll advance to CF - the team is straight up cursed - but that's clear to me.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Gonna be a whole lot of crying going on in the Jets dressing room right now. Extra points to Dubois for acting tough at the end when he's got a bench protecting him from Simmonds.

Reactions: glue

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad