Post-Game Talk: Leafs win 4-1

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Foligno was just hiding in the weeds flying under the radar last night. He was taking numbers of who he can flatten and stuff later.That was the most fun Leaf game in a long time Leafers :)

JayfromNB1219

Mar 27, 2019
New Brunswick
Galchenyuk better start improving. His stat-line hasn't been impressive last 10 games and I don't foresee him playing on the 3rd line. He could be out of the lineup when Hyman and Nash come back. Hell, Brooks is making a case on the 4th line.

:huh: are we watching different games? Gally fits damn well with JT and Willy...let Hyman drive the 3rd line and we have the toughest 1-2-3 in terms of matchups in the league bar none...come on now

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Oh I don’t know. That cross check to the Head of Sandin after cleaning out Wheeler by Connor was pretty much suspendable.

Yup.

How about Tavares taking one in the head here:

How about the late hit on Matthews by Dubois?

I bet the moronic media felt a little foolish reading out their prepared "Are the Leafs a dirty team" agenda the whole broadcast.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Yup.

I bet the moronic media felt a little foolish reading out their prepared "Are the Leafs a dirty team" agenda the whole broadcast.

Yeah the Jets are taking runs at us and Maurice set it up before hand calling us dirty. Ha i think we have the Jets right where we want them. Exposed :)

TopChedder

Oct 2, 2013
The crazy part is the mainboards completely think the Leafs are dirty lol and the Jets were victims.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Honestly with our team we are the toughest in the Canadian division.

Hyman+Foligno+simmonds+thornton+muzzin+bogo.

Not to mention we have a few other players who can be fiesty as all hell sometimes(Sandin, Holl)

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
Yup.

JT one was really bad from that angle.... the amount of abuse he takes is really crazy

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
Yeah the Jets are taking runs at us and Maurice set it up before hand calling us dirty. Ha i think we have the Jets right where we want them. Exposed :)

Copp should have gotten a penalty for roughing on Tavares, that was totally unnecessary...and the ref was watching the whole thing.

cesareborgia

Jun 9, 2010
It was spoken by someone who has obviously never played the sport lol...probably an actual knuckle dragger... or he only watches European soccer which is 1000% less physical than their North American counterparts
European football is definitely more enjoyable for me simply due to the quality of the players. And the premier league is quite physical.

Reactions: JayfromNB1219

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->