Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
upload_2019-11-7_18-46-59.jpeg

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Glad they picked up on Marner with the stick, thought the same thing, very smart.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Well that was an exciting game in the end. Turned into a track meet. Big guns came up again when needed.

- Fairly solid defensive effort against a tough Vegas team (despite Ceci's gaffe). Funny enough the Leafs looked really shaky in those final 5 minutes.
- Matthews was good tonight. Looked strong and engaged and you could feel that he was going to score one.
- Andy is back into his groove. That's huge. He gets the basketball.
- PP looked awful at times tonight but they finally adjusted with player movement and came through with a big goal.
- PK was dynamite overall
- Marner and JT come up big in the end but they are out of sync offensively 5 on 5 .. Marner was good on the PK tonight. Hopefully Hyman's return can open up some space for them to work.
- Rielly looked good tonight which is good to see

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
Defense coming along, lets get the goals and offence going now.

Once we get it all together this team CAN be scary.

Feels like it just going to take some time to gel.

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
I had to go somewhere and missed everything that happen after Vegas scored...

I’m glad we won. Three in a row!

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
I don't know if I'm off my rocker for saying this, but for me, this win was the most feel good win I've seen all season. Andersen was stellar. Loved how Tavares was all over Vegas to make them back up, that allowed Marner to get the puck back and onto Tavares for the win.

Matthews keeps scoring. I don't wanna hear crap about Matthews, he has 13 goals, 19 points, he's earning his paycheque.

Great freaking win!

Amen!!!

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
How is Tavares listed at 6'1 and Marner at 6'0 when Tavares towers over him during their ot winner celebration, seems like a good 4 inch difference.

Didn't really watch much of this game but from halfway through the third. Glad they got the win. Despite Matthews and Marner struggling/half assing it this season they are still lighting up the scoreboard and are probably leading the team in points. Just shows how far ahead (along with Tavares) they are of the rest of the forwards.

Reactions: WillNy29

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Ugly ugly game.

You can't have your Top 6 be your bottom 6.
And this is happening far too much, too often.

Not for this board really, but credit to Subban....he looked good. Real good.

On-the-Fly

Feb 6, 2007
Andersen took advantage of a western opponent who still thinks his high glove is his weakness.

That shits a weapon now pacific.

moon111

Oct 18, 2014
Mitch shooting more just creates a moment of doubt for Subban. Otherwise, he might of had that.

bax

Mar 4, 2011
Canada
What a win!!! PK was fantastic tonight. Hope Kapanen was taking notes during OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->