Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs the Jets who got grounded by a 36 year old accountant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Should be a fun game. McElhinney has been great lately, hope he can continue to be solid. Tough test for the Leafs in a back to back situation. Really the only regular season game remaining with any sort of significance.

Expecting a high scoring game.

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
McBackup's a CPA, is he not?;) Should be totally dominant tomorrow night then. Its a game of numbers, right?

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
I don't really care about the rest of the season, just no injuries please.

SniperOnTheWing

Apr 28, 2017
Flew in from Nova Scotia to take in Leafs-Jets and then Jays-Yankees on Sunday.

Hoping to see a high scoring Leafs win. I'll also accept some Laine goals so long as Matthews scores twice as many.

There's going to be a lot of talent on the ice. Can't wait!

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
Should be a fun game. McElhinney has been great lately, hope he can continue to be solid. Tough test for the Leafs in a back to back situation. Really the only regular season game remaining with any sort of significance.

Expecting a high scoring game.

What’s the significance?

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
Jets are a really bad road team but are gonna be pissed after Thursday. Also Laine 0G, 0A, 0P in 5GP since he injured his foot. We have to be ready.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Jets are a really bad road team but are gonna be pissed after Thursday. Also Laine 0G, 0A, 0P in 5GP since he injured his foot. We have to be ready.

Honestly I didn't like that from him, he may have came back too early.

I could never see the Leafs rushing guys back like that.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
What’s the significance?

The only two Canadian teams that made the playoffs playing head to head. It’s the only regular season game worth watching. Rest of our schedule is against bad teams where we likely rest our players.

It’s a good test against a good team.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Honestly I didn't like that from him, he may have came back too early.

I could never see the Leafs rushing guys back like that.

Can’t blame him for coming back too early, he is in the mix for the Richard. At that point you have to play even if you broke your foot.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I just hope they play a solid game. Don't really care all that much about the result at this point as long as they play the right way to ramp up to the playoffs.

TIGERCOOL

Sep 29, 2014
Sucks to face a team with so much firepower on a back to back. Last one the boys really need to dig in for before playoffs. I think we'll come out strong in the first but will be pretty out of gas by the half way mark. At least McBackup is used to standing on his head.

Ciao

Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
Flew in from Nova Scotia to take in Leafs-Jets and then Jays-Yankees on Sunday.

Hoping to see a high scoring Leafs win. I'll also accept some Laine goals so long as Matthews scores twice as many.

There's going to be a lot of talent on the ice. Can't wait!

Welcome to Toronto. Enjoy yourself this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad