Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Sens- So what's your response?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
Zamboni. I might have said yesterday's game had it not reached OT.
Yes you're right, blowing a huge lead is bad, but they didn't lose in regulation so they got a point, if they lost in regulation then that would be more embarrassing.

Reactions: Buds17

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
To be fair. The best way to get Tavares and Nylander gelling is games like these.... but I dont know if these 2 are gell-able.

(Get him goin with the big line, filter in Thornton when needed ** start with Thornton)

Nylander - Matthews - Marner
Hyman - Tavares - Kerfoot
Mikhayev - Thornton - Robertson
Engvall - Spezza - Boyd

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
I hope for an absolute blowout. I usually say never do that to a team, but after last game to shut everyone up in the league, I'd like to see 11-0... 15-2... whatever... just crush them.

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
I hope for an absolute blowout. I usually say never do that to a team, but after last game to shut everyone up in the league, I'd like to see 11-0... 15-2... whatever... just crush them.
Yep run up the score, it’s not disrespectful when they came back from 5-1 last game, were just making sure that doesn’t happen again.

Reactions: Burnie97

SHANNYPLAN

Nov 24, 2016
Thornton - Matthews - Marner
Hyman - - Tavares - - Mikheyev
Kerfoot - - Spezza - - Nylander
Vesey - - - Boyd - - - Sabbourin

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
Just realized that Leafs are likely to lose 2 of 3 against the Sens because Hutch will be getting a start.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
If the boys show up for 60 minutes everything should be fine.

Ottawa has proven as of late that despite their record, they aren't pushovers.

budzz

History is just that.
Jan 26, 2015
Well in my mind I went into this 3 game set thinking we need 4 points out of 6. nevermind the "Sens suck"... any team is capable of beating any team on any given night. On top of that some teams just kind of "have your number" regardless of the standings, and the sens are always a tough game for us. Carry on and get at least 3 points in the next 2 games, and use the learning experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad