Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Sens- So what's your response?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodechek

Oct 10, 2017
After the improvements that were made, this is on Andersen for this and the last game. When is Campbell back? It is not like the Leafs have that much options and I wouldn't want to waste /game on Woll just yet.

Reactions: stickty111

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I don't think it's as simple as playing a good team game. They did that today and it didn't really work.

For most players, having an off game generally means being invisible. Rielly and Andersen are prone to egregious and costly mistakes as if they want to hand the game to the other team. Tavares is sort of trending into that category too

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
It seems like no matter how good this team becomes record-wise and/or in terms of play, losing games in comical fashion always remains in the DNA of the franchise. I'm sick of it. Just play a full 60 minutes (or realistically a good 45-55) and beat those losers like they should have been beaten tonight.

The Big Swede13

Sep 2, 2019
I don't think it's as simple as playing a good team game. They did that today and it didn't really work.

For most players, having an off game generally means being invisible. Rielly and Andersen are prone to egregious and costly mistakes as if they want to hand the game to the other team. Tavares is sort of trending into that category too

Andersen wasnt very good tonight and I hate pointing at the goalie but if he was even average we would have won

Reactions: stickty111

Mattavarner

Apr 17, 2014
Realistically they wont change the lines much, maybe lehtonen in for dermott and Galchenyuk in for Vesey.

If they wanted to go the nuclear option they could run

Tavares-Matthews-Marner
Thornton-Nylander-Hyman
Mikheyev-Kerfoot-Engvall
Galchenyuk-Boyd-Spezza

TIGERCOOL

Sep 29, 2014
Remember how pissed off Dubas was last season after the Zamboni driver? This one is close. I expect him and Keefe to put their heads together and do something drastic to send a message.

Toronto makebeleifs

Jul 4, 2014
Old habits die hard. Gotta knock some sense into these guys and get them to understand to not take anyone for granted and play a full gd 60 minutes. Coasting through 2/3 of a game on skill isn't good enough. I expect a very dominating game on Wednesday, statement game

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Give the team the day off, start Freddy Wednesday give him a chance to bounce back, stop with the "start Hutchinson" bullshit we know how that goes he does deserve an opportunity

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Wait is Galchenyuk eligible to play on Wednesday? Was he not in Carolina at all? Also anything less than us clowning them would just be awful.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Give the team the day off, start Freddy Wednesday give him a chance to bounce back, stop with the "start Hutchinson" bullshit we know how that goes he does deserve an opportunity

It's a back to back so Hutch is getting one of these games anyways.

I guess you could give him the second half if you want to give Andersen a chance to redeem himself, but he also looks like a guy who needs a break and you may want to give him less of a break between Ottawa and Montreal.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Wait is Galchenyuk eligible to play on Wednesday? Was he not in Carolina at all? Also anything less than us clowning them would just be awful.

He is eligible to play right away. He likely won't though.

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Run up the score. Dont blow the lead. if they dress a Zamboni driver dont lose to him. Flick the puck at Tkachuk after the game

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Hmm Hutch or Freddy who's given up 11 goals in 2 games to Ottawa. I suppose we could give Campbell the Millhouse treatment.

WLjO0LKPjQ7SDVB0Gik6boBtvaw=.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad