GDT: Leafs vs Sabres 7PM SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
You just said it'd be worth a penalty in your last post. :laugh:

Anyway......GLG

I said I would take it, but I prefer not to (in terms of the instigator being called). Not really contradictory. I would prefer we don't get a 2 min instigator while he challenges Kane. Or he makes a booming hit and looks at Sabres bench (kane).

Mattavarner

Apr 17, 2014
lol miller arguing that kapanen deflected the puck when he was inside our blue line so it shouldn't have been icing, what an idiot

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Officiating was ridiculous that period. Even with the whistles away, the refs still usually call blatantly obvious ones. There were like 5 of those, all uncalled. You just know they're going to screw us in the 3rd. If they don't, I'll retract my statement in the PGT. Leafs got to learn from the start of the 2nd. They weren't skating and it cost us. When they skate, Buffalo can't keep up with us.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
2 goal lead going into third

giphy.gif

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
That certainly was a downgrade is quality of play compared to the 1st. Let's bounce back here in the third.

Raym11

Oct 6, 2009
Hyman has no offensive awareness that much is certain, but he has been great at getting the puck deep or getting control of it.

It's what he does after that hurts my insides.

AvroArrow

The way she goes
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Refs still keeping them in it. Absolutely insane with how much **** they got away with. These guys are awful though, i'm starting to think maybe they didn't completely tank in 2015 ?

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
I wish Risto dropped the gloves with Martin there. Both aren't doing much on the ice tonight.

Risto is a fake tough guy, I do give him credit for playing physical though. He just never backs it up vs someone who he doesn't have a clear advantage.

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
I think Hyman has decided his best choice is to toss it in front of the net blindly hoping Matthews is there

He's probably made about 2 legit passes on Matthews goals all year. The rest have been deflections, losing the puck or put it in an area & thank God Matthews is so good to get it.

ECanuck

Jan 7, 2010
Hamilton
Refs still keeping them in it. Absolutely insane with how much **** they got away with. These guys are awful though, i'm starting to think maybe they didn't completely tank in 2015 ?

All the infractions are from Sabres. Now, they stopped calling after the first three until we get one. :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->