Optimist

Wendel and I
Feb 16, 2015
Ontario Canada
Can we do it?

streak.jpg

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Detroit has looked much better this year. Looking forward to this game!

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Thought last night was going to be a loss and they’d start back streaking in Detroit.
Not sure what to think about this one. Playing so well they may never lose again.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Detroit is on a heater and Husso has been excellent but they're a bit of a paper tiger. Some of the worst underlying numbers, they routinely get outshot/outchanced. Will be interesting to see how this goes and if the Leafs can break Husso.

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Kubalik has been a fantastic signing by Detroit. Detroit is an improved team for sure this year. Should be a good game and would be great to get the 2 points and put some separation between us and Detroit.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Last game of a successful road trip so far. Will be a challenge, Wings are playing better. Can’t take them lightly. But I am actually confident when Murray is in there.

Reactions: Optimist

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
What can we learn having our top 3D out, with goalie injuries and still being on a heater?

Maybe we don't have to spend every penny available to the cap
Trust the depth, not every position needs to have an all star
Our forwards as a group are overall very strong defensive players

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
What can we learn having our top 3D out, with goalie injuries and still being on a heater?

Maybe we don't have to spend every penny available to the cap
Trust the depth, not every position needs to have an all star
Our forwards as a group are overall very strong defensive players

I think our D is really good even with the injuries. Players like Holl have stepped up in a big way.

I think their play if it's not a mirage suggests that we should really be looking for a top 6 winger to complement the core.

A guy similar to Joffrey Lupul back in the day would be godsend and a perfect way to round out the top six.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad