Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
Tampa, Boston, Columbus and Montreal all picked up wins last night, and Florida was able to get a point as well.

We aren't in must-win territory yet but the next three games definitely should be wins if this team is expecting much help from Dubas at the TDL. Especially if they want short term help.
Yup.
We aren't in must win; but we are in "get consistent" mode

Fighting for playoffs isnt a bad thing , but if your sights are set on dogfighting to get in... it's hard to turn into a playoff prepared team.

We should be a team looking at winning the playoffs... not dog fighting.

But here we are. Get it

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Just for sh*ts and giggles I took a prop bet on tonight's game. I did not even know you could do that until Super Bowl this past Sunday. So there is a 25% chance Hutch gets pulled tonight. I put down $75 on pull to win $200. Apparently on a typical night it is less than 5% chance on Freddy.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
They'll win this game. Because it's not an important game as the last one. We are good at winning non critical games

Yea, it sure seems like that's been the case over the last couple years. I get that they are all worth 2 points, but they often blow the "character" games.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
Just for sh*ts and giggles I took a prop bet on tonight's game. I did not even know you could do that until Super Bowl this past Sunday. So there is a 25% chance Hutch gets pulled tonight. I put down $75 on pull to win $200. Apparently on a typical night it is less than 5% chance on Freddy.
You wasted your money.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Thanks look forward to seeing him lit up.

you have not watched whenever he has played. he has been playing well and can move the puck outside the zone to create offense. he is has kept Rangers in games whenever he has played.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
you have not watched whenever he has played. he has been playing well and can move the puck outside the zone to create offense. he is has kept Rangers in games whenever he has played.
I suspect Hutchinson will keep the Rangers in the game tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: qqaz

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
The cognitive dissonance of Dubas homers is quite a sight to behold. We'll just sit on our hands at the deadline then yeah? Being 4th best in the league and all. Why mess with that? :p

Interesting how he forgot to mention they are on the outside looking in at the moment.

Reactions: rubous

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
The East is pretty god damn tough this year.

Playing at a 112 point pace since Nov 20th when you hired a new coach and still being on the outside looking in is just crazy.

The hard reality of the situation is that pieces still may need to be added to make the playoffs in an extremely tough division/conference.

This narrative of shitting on the team needs to go away though. They've shown to be nothing short of an elite team under Keefe in the full picture. Some of you need to get a grip.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
The East is pretty god damn tough this year.

Playing at a 112 point pace since Nov 20th when you hired a new coach and still being on the outside looking in is just crazy.

The hard reality of the situation is that pieces still may need to be added to make the playoffs in an extremely tough division/conference.

This narrative of ****ting on the team needs to go away though. They've shown to be nothing short of an elite team under Keefe in the full picture. Some of you need to get a grip.

I think Dubas is going all in. He is not going to sell. He will do whatever it takes to get pieces. Once we get in, we can do some damage if we get the right pieces.

FireBabcock

Apr 21, 2019
The fact that I also learned about betting this superbowl and I know this isn’t a joke is a sad reality for us leaf fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->