Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Pens, welcome home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Hope the pens come out sharp and play tight defensively. Their speed gave the pens fits all of last season.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Watched the leafs vs habs on Saturday and he actually stood out for the leafs, not that bad of a player

Cool. It'd be nice for the Leafs if they had an unheralded AHL depth signing actually work into a nice NHL player for them for once.

I just always have that reaction when I come across a line-up with a guy on it I've somehow never heard of before. Undrafted guy from UMass-Lowell who's spent 4 seasons in the AHL before making it to the NHL and is looking pretty solid? Good for him.

The Leafs are just about the only team this season I haven't spent a minute watching yet.

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
Cool. It'd be nice for the Leafs if they had an unheralded AHL depth signing actually work into a nice NHL player for them for once.

I just always have that reaction when I come across a line-up with a guy on it I've somehow never heard of before. Undrafted guy from UMass-Lowell who's spent 4 seasons in the AHL before making it to the NHL and is looking pretty solid? Good for him.

The Leafs are just about the only team this season I haven't spent a minute watching yet.
Is that a young Paul Martin in your avatar? It looks like Ian Moran and Colin Mochrie had a lovechild.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Is that a young Paul Martin in your avatar? It looks like Ian Moran and Colin Mochrie had a lovechild.

I will never be able to unsee this now.

I believe they packed up and re-located after finding out that Pittsburgh, not Toronto, was actually the hockey mecca.

I wonder when that second arena in Braddock will be made so the GPA will finally get the second team we deserve.

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal

You haven't missed much BM

Medic412

Jan 22, 2013
I do recall DE knocking out Colton Orr, but don't you guys remember the rematch? The nod went to Colton Orr. DE even said " I'm Done" to end the fight.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Some Toronto fans are such idiots, they think Colton Orr is the best heavyweight in the league because he landed a huge body shot on John Scott. They try to convince themselves that Phil Kessel is the best player in the NHL. Some Toronto fans worship James Reimer because of his performance during the 2010-2011 regular season.

Lol? No we don't. 95% of us know that Reimer+Scrivens means the tank is on, and half the posters on our board hate Kessel more than you apparently do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad