GDT: Leafs vs Panthers 700 TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaive50

Dec 24, 2015
but until then, biggest game of the season

For sure, if the Leafs had won the first game against the Panthers, then the Leafs would have 65 points and the Panthers would have 59, so I'd love it if we can start running away from the Panthers ASAP, let them fight for the WC spot (and I hope they make it). I wouldn't be surprised if the Bolts pass the Bruins and we end up first round against the Bruins for the 3rd straight year. But of course we gotta win this time.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009

Message received I think.

Keefe didn't embarrass Kapanen publicly or anything so I think this type of internal discipline will go a long way towards building respect. You don't want to see teammates get away with shit but there is a way to go about holding people accountable. I think Keefe went about it the right way.

Kapanen should be a better person/player for it and the team knows that they aren't getting away with anything under him.

Erndog

Jul 17, 2007
Can anyone help me find the strength of schedule from Babs tenure this season (those 23 games) vs. what Keefe has faced?

Also, their underlying analtycs compared to both coaches?

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
To say this game tonight is a Big Deal and highly impactful potentially in the playoff race is a massive understatement.

Wonder how the Leafs will repay the 8-4 drubbing of the last game.

Reactions: Kamiccolo

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
Lez be honest. I could brag about all the cash pharmaceuticals and weed I have currently and could bet on a win. But the reality is I want to see some bloodshed. It's simple kill the Draketards.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Barkov left the his last game the other day and didn't return headed to for MRI, wonder if he is playing tonight?

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
I've been a big Spezza fan this year. He's still a solid player and can still contribute offensively. Good signing.
He's awesome, I would go as far as saying that in terms of contract and expectations vs reality, he's exceeded it the best this season on the Leafs and it's not really close. He's still got great vision, hands and IQ, just lacks foot speed and gets exposed a little defensively if he's playing too many minutes in consecutive games, but that hasn't been a huge issue. The fact that he's scoring at a 40 pt pace despite being in Babs' doghouse for the first quarter of the season, and playing in a mostly limited role is incredibly impressive. Hope we can bring him back, I'm also excited for what he can do in the playoffs.

Also seems like he's really respected and appreciated by the rest of the team which is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->