GDT: Leafs vs Oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007

McDavid, RNH, and Koskinen all tested positive on the first Rapid test, so stay tuned on those guys.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Thanks for starting it up.

Was disappointed to not attend this one but not so much now that McDavid is out.
Will certainly miss not giving Hyman some love.

Twine Tickler

Apr 5, 2010
Vancouver
The most unfortunate thing about this game is that Hyman wont get the ovation he rightfully deserves.

Guy put everything he had into this team, would've imagined the crowd would have given him a nice welcome home.

That said, hopefully he stinks tmw. Although the revenge narrative seems to be so relevant for former Leafs for whatever reason. I really don't know what to expect TBH

Acesup

Nov 23, 2019
Please help us. Wishing the Leafs the most dominate win of their season :)
Hmmmm... maybe we should lose then. Anything to prolong the suffering of Oiler fans. Misery loves company and all that.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Who do you want replacing Tippet. Please don't say Babcock.

Ha ha awesome. That was what Kipper was throwing down on his show yesterday. Said he 'heard' it from some sources as a possibility because of the link between Babs and Holland.

I think that would be an awful move... but could help move McDavid out of EDM swiftly.

Reactions: JayDog17

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Who do you want replacing Tippet. Please don't say Babcock.
I would like Woodcroft (AHL coach former assistant Oilers coach), im down with Julien and would be ok with Gulutzan finishing the season. Given our GM im assuming it will be Babcock :mad:

Acesup

Nov 23, 2019
I would like Woodcroft (AHL coach former assistant Oilers coach), im down with Julien and would be ok with Gulutzan finishing the season. Given our GM im assuming it will be Babcock :mad:
Julien would be good. He usually gets pretty decent results at least at the beginning. I don't know the other guy.

Reactions: Mez

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
McDavid got to score a sneaky goal for us last game, made it look like a bad tip when in reality it was a perfect tip. That guy doesn’t make bad plays. Now he can sit back and cheer for us in isolation where nobody will know.

Enga Olly

May 26, 2021
I get nervous with this sort of game. Every indication says we should wipe the floor with them and that's exactly the kind of game that we don't win. Hope I'm wrong. I suspect we will get goalied tomorrow.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
T
I get nervous with this sort of game. Every indication says we should wipe the floor with them and that's exactly the kind of game that we don't win. Hope I'm wrong. I suspect we will get goalied tomorrow.
hey is I mean they is so fighting tomorrow sire... Like big tyme. They trying all they want, but notice the word "trying" I used there.................. mayne: WE GON BOUNCE TO THE OUNCE ON THIS ONE SIRE!! :clap: WE SO MUCH MO TALENTED, THUGGISH, RUGGISH, BONE!!! THAN THEM IS :biglaugh: MAYNE THEY SOFT!! NOT HARD!!! WE ISSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad