Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Oilers

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017

Well so much for a bounceback. The 1st decision I don't like from Keefe. If we won yesterday, then I'm okay with this, but not after a loss.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
As the only Leaf fan of my family the trash talk began before the Calgary game started for this Edmonton game. I've even got a few money bets on it with some friends.

Keefe if your as bright as some people in here believe you are. Please for the love of God dont start Hutch.

sincerely,

My Wallet

Reactions: Rogue Leader

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki

Well so much for a bounceback. The 1st decision I don't like from Keefe. If we won yesterday, then I'm okay with this, but not after a loss.

He has to play Stickty, Andersen is playing way to much and we're in danger of burning him out or an injury

Hutchinson sucks but the team needs to realize that and play in a way that makes his life so easy that even Hutchinson can't **** it up

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
He has to play Stickty, Andersen is playing way to much and we're in danger of burning him out or an injury

Hutchinson sucks but the team needs to realize that and play in a way that makes his life so easy that even Hutchinson can't **** it up

Who the f*** cares if Andersen is burned out?

We are not making the playoffs at this pace.

Putting in Hutch is like waiving the white flag. Let's in 5+ goals a game.

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC

Believe me when I say this ...
There is nothing worse in hockey as a player to not have faith in your goaltender .
Nothing at all comes close ...

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Who the **** cares if Andersen is burned out?

We are not making the playoffs at this pace.

Putting in Hutch is like waiving the white flag. Let's in 5+ goals a game.

If you screw over Andersen were not just going to miss the playoffs, were going to be tanking

This isn't 1995, goaltenders don't play 75 games anymore

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
If you screw over Andersen were not just going to miss the playoffs, were going to be tanking

This isn't 1995, goaltenders don't play 75 games anymore
Since our first is lotto protected...probably for the best. Have to go all in. Either make the playoffs or miss by a mile. Missing by a moderate amount doesn’t do much.

Nooodles

May 7, 2010
Geszteréd
Meh, we'll play like the Stanley Cup Champions and McDavid will suddenly turn it on for 90 seconds and score 4 goals.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
I imagine it would have been easier to start Hutchinson against Edmonton if last night was a win. Regardless, would be good to get back in the win column and avoid starting a losing streak tomorrow night.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
His last chance

I agree he needs to play, but man it's tough to lessen your chances dramatically, but it doesn't matter now. Andersen is starting.

Reactions: Kiwi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->