GDT: Leafs vs Oilers | CBC 7:00PM | Return Of Eakins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Oilers have given up 4 goals every game this season...It would suck to lose to them. Please hockey gods, don't let us be the unlucky ones.

Kb21

Dec 27, 2011
Toronto
hope we crush them. oiler fans are the worst in valuing their players. every young guy they have is a "superstar".

Tyler Biggs*

How many more years do we have to hear about the young, talented up and coming Oilers? All they ever do is lose. So many years we've been hearing how great the Oilers were going to be. A lot of people were pegging them to be a serious contender right about now. We're still waiting for them to break .500.

Another win-able game for the Leafs, let's not take the Oilers lightly. Leafs have to be a bit more aggressive on the fore-check.

I like Reimer don't get me wrong, but I think we should start Bernier every chance we get, playoff push you'll be thanking him for the points from this point of the season.

Atomos2

Jun 28, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
These are the types of games that differentiate good teams from great teams. Great teams win every game they should. We're clearly the better team and there's no excuse to lose. However knowing the Leafs the past 12+ years they're gonna **** things up :facepalm:

This :facepalm:

4evaBlue

Bottle of Lightning
Jan 9, 2011
hope we crush them. oiler fans are the worst in valuing their players. every young guy they have is a "superstar".

It would be pretty epic if our top line could destroy theirs. There is no way Randy will play that game, though.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Come on... let's play a 60 minute game tonight and come out with the W.

Go LEAFS Go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad