GDT: Leafs vs Oilers | CBC 7:00PM | Return Of Eakins Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
This group needs to get it together. Even if the refs are screwing up remarkably often we still have to find a way to win despite it.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
We need to be better

we've been playing okay.
Honestly it's not like we're playing craptacular hockey. I think this is shades of not having a full lineup (of regulars) + playing against the west. both teams are opening up.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Just to explain. With Viasat stream we get to hear the commentators constantly, through the whole intermission. They just said that if it was Reimer letting in three goals, he would have a meltdown and the game would be lost.

Probably Hughson and Simpson.

RASHBEEP

Sep 18, 2010
Just to explain. With Viasat stream we get to hear the commentators constantly, through the whole intermission. They just said that if it was Reimer letting in three goals, he would have a meltdown and the game would be lost.

Wow.

leafstilldeath*

So Blowzak sucks!
Dion needs to wake the **** up
Team needs to focus better

OT: Loving how Avalance has players and coach with determination, respect and adoration for each other. RESPECT!

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009

:amazed:

whoa. not cool.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
We have to do better, our D is so immobile except for Reilley and Gardiner

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I thought we played fairly well. Still too many mental mistakes with the puck but overall, I thought the Leafs looked good despite being on the PK too many times.

That third goal against though was terribad. Bernier was terrible and Franson was terrible too. Really bad bounce.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
What exactly happens the posts go over 1000?

The server:

j74SykU.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad