GDT: Leafs vs Kings II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
The Leafs looked very tired to me in the last five-six minutes of that period. Just gassed. It didn't help any, that they weren't doing a very good job at defensive zone exits, or just getting the puck out of the zone. Being hemmed in constantly was killing them.

Reactions: Liminality

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
The Leafs looked very tired to me in the last five-six minutes of that period. Just gassed. It didn't help any, that they weren't doing a very good job at defensive zone exits, or just getting the puck out of the zone. Being hemmed in constantly was killing them.
Zone exits, the Leafs true enemy.

Azazel

Jan 2, 2016
Wes Mcauley needs to **** off. He's the same moron who was responsible for that epic fail of officiating in game 5 last year int he playoffs. This guy has it in for the Leafs, i swear to god.
How he is still allowed to fix games is beyond me. NBA level game fixing.
I honestly saw his name at the beginning of the game and thought about just changing the channel.
To me, game management = game fixing and its absolutely disgusting.

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
Connor Brown is actually the main problem on that line. He should have been on the 4th line in camp but the coach loves him.

I've been pleasantly surprised by Lindholm. He looks like he could contribute decently with Kadri and an upgrade on Brown (*cough* Nylander *cough*).

Leaffan1991

Oct 22, 2016
Canada
I actually think this has been johnsson best game. Skating is faster and he’s hustling making good plays.

Also like how the goat has played so far this year. Has decent enough speed and a nice
Long reach.

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
Officiating was a joke that period.

Kings are so slow they have to pick and interfere constantly to get any zone time.

Reactions: Azazel

GrizzLeaf

Registered Bear
Aug 13, 2010
Quebec
One period to go but I'm giving Sparks major props for keeping the Leafs in this up until now. He just has to stay focused and keep playing well for one more period.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
How he is still allowed to fix games is beyond me. NBA level game fixing.
I honestly saw his name at the beginning of the game and thought about just changing the channel.
To me, game management = game fixing and its absolutely disgusting.
It's absolutely game fixing. it's no coincidence that every time he refs in a Leafs game this ridiculous shit happens every time. Why doesn't the league investigate this?

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
Time for the Matthews liner to show up. All of the other three lines are playing well now.
Dude, Kopitar is a tough matchup for any forward in the league to line up against, and Matthews is still getting his shot on net ... Only a matter of time before one of those laser shots go in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad