Series Talk: Leafs vs Jackets- Series Preview and Discussion - MOD WARNING POST #816

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
What happens in a prior year doesn’t have any bearing on what will happen this year. The Leafs have been terribly inconsistent this year and many see a team like Columbus as the type of team that could cause them trouble.
I believe the Leafs skill will win out. What some see as underrating others may see as reality.
So if what happened 1 year ago shouldn't matter why do others keep brining up how Columbus swept Tampa Bay last year, because that has nothing to do with this year. Plus the fact they no longer have Matt Duchene, Artemi Panarin, and Sergei Bobrovsky.

Last edited:

FraumBallard

Dec 9, 2018
1. Coaching is EVERYTHING!

2. We must ignore what the leafs have done under their current coach!
What have the Leafs done under Keefe?
Or Dubas for that matter.
Oh right.
Nothing.
By all means , throw out your fancy numbers.
They mean nothing.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Keefe was 27/15/5 since game 23 when babcock left. More went wrong for the team than in their favour since keefe. Goingbto be fun watching his team play with a full healthy lineup.
This can be a deadly team under keefe but we’ll see soon enough.
I think Columbus is going to get smoked in 3 straight.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
So if what happened 1 year ago shouldn't matter why do others keep brining up how Columbus swept Tampa Bay last year, because that has nothing to do with this year. Plus the fact they no longer have Matt Duchene, Artemi Panarin, and Sergei Bobrovsky.
I don’t know you’d have to ask those that have brought up Tampa.

Reactions: Gallagbi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->