Series Talk: Leafs vs Jackets- Series Preview and Discussion - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Heard Daren Millard on Sirius XM radio, say he heard the host teams won’t be getting their home dressing rooms, the players wanted it that way. He also said he hasn’t heard if that was the final decision though.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
I can't wait!

My only questions now are:

1) Are all games going to be played at one arena per hub?

2) How have the broadcast rights been divided?

Last edited:

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
What's the latest on Mikheyev? I haven't really been keeping up through the break.
Mikheyev will be fully healthy to play. Johnsson is out according to Dubas but that was 2 months ago so maybe he returns.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Mikheyev will be fully healthy to play. Johnsson is out according to Dubas but that was 2 months ago so maybe he returns.
Johnsson's injury was estimated to have 6 months of recovery time back on February 19th, which means August 19th would be his possible return. So unless he's ahead of schedule (which doesn't sound to be the case), he probably won't play

Reactions: stickty111

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
EcmrKytXoAEjVxJ

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Couple things to remember for this series:

-Our defense will be healthy for the first time this season and is better than last years.

-Our offense will be ridiculous with Mikheyev back.

-Andersen will hopefully be better than he played most of the year.

-We have a coach that will actually make adjustments or use players in their proper roles.

-Aside from an 8 game heater from Elvis the Jackets were an average team this year that can't score at all.

-Panarin/Duchene/Dzingel/Bobrovsky are all gone from that Columbus team that upset Tampa last year. It is NOT the same team.

As long as we stay healthy and nobody opts out we should win this pretty easily unless Jones and Werenski are going to play 40 minutes a night.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
I do think that no basektball + no warm bodied fans in the rink should help the ACC.
good points I didn't account for the lack of fan's or building not being used for other functions into my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad