Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Who runs Andersen first, Domi or Gallagher?
Gallagher. But it's a good thang we got suckas to defend against Gallagher. We ain't got suckas who would stand up to byfuglien, lucic, reaves or wilson though. But we got suckas who punch Gallagher, real hard. So that ain't no thang. Its against other fools I'm mystified how gon approach that there.

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Gallagher. But it's a good thang we got suckas to defend against Gallagher. We ain't got suckas who would stand up to byfuglien, lucic, reaves or wilson though. But we got suckas who punch Gallagher, real hard. So that ain't no thang. Its against other fools I'm mystified how gon approach that there.
You always seem to know just what to say to comfort me.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
This is a group where you have to hope and kind of expect the win every time. They've got the talent. Now they've just got to go out there and get that first win.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
That's a no-brainer, Gallagher and probably multiple times.
Probably right.
I won't be a happy fan if either Gallagher or Domi run around and no one makes them accountable.

Upside, for sure they will show Domi's dad on the screen. It's been a while since I've given him a proper booing!

Reactions: al secord

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Probably right.
I won't be a happy fan if either Gallagher or Domi run around and no one makes them accountable.

Upside, for sure they will show Domi's dad on the screen. It's been a while since I've given him a proper booing!
He will earn it this time too showing up to a Toronto game against Montreal wearing a Habs jersey.

Zizzzzy

Dec 6, 2017
Tomorrow night we need to get a "Sign The Contract" chant going during the game. If you are going, you have a mission.

Reactions: Eric bungay
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad