GDT: Leafs vs Ducks- needed renewal of energy - 700 Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Good needed trade. Kings are in NY so good chance Campbell and Clifford play on Friday. They would travel with the Leafs.
Depending on Ceci's status, might see Liljegren up as well.

Edit

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: taurine330 and glue

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Thank you for the thread sire, I can't create these myself right now sire. Good job :clap: Now we can discuss it.

My question to y'all and I would like to your take on these: 1 should Campbell play already on friday even though he doesn't know the leafs system well at all yet? Does it even matter, some goalies play instantly.

Also 2: Should Campbell play back to back games, 2 in a roll if andersen can't play saturday night against the canadiens? Andersen looks ready to go there, but still I'm asking bout this, or should Hutchison play the other one of these back to backs tell me what??!

Also uh, Clifford our newest thug will instantly make everybody better and he'll step up for everybody, even the audiense. Ain't nothing changed after the kirk douglas gladiators mayne. We still hard and hardness is where its at. We need fists and suckas who can defend some of our other suckas and fools.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
We absolutely need to win both games of the back-to-back, can’t afford to lose against bottom-feeders at this point of the season.
Who are the two goalies that will be used. I assume they toss in the new guy Friday

So does Hutch get the HNIC game against the Habs on Saturday? Again.

What could go wrong?

Reactions: taurine330 and glue

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
Good needed trade. Kings are in NY so good chance Campbell and Clifford play on Friday. They would travel with the Leafs.
Depending on Ceci's status, might see Liljegren up as well.
Totally agree they needed to inject some emergy. Very excited and therss more to come

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Who are the two goalies that will be used. I assume they toss in the new guy Friday

So does Hutch get the HNIC game against the Habs on Saturday? Again.

What could go wrong?
Unless there's something I've missed, Freddy should be good by Saturday..

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
So it's a guarantee to y'all that hutch won't be playing for us anymore at all no?

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
Thank you for the thread sire, I can't create these myself right now sire. Good job :clap: Now we can discuss it.

My question to y'all and I would like to your take on these: 1 should Campbell play already on friday even though he doesn't know the leafs system well at all yet? Does it even matter, some goalies play instantly.

Also 2: Should Campbell play back to back games, 2 in a roll if andersen can't play saturday night against the canadiens? Andersen looks ready to go there, but still I'm asking bout this, or should Hutchison play the other one of these back to backs tell me what??!

Also uh, Clifford our newest thug will instantly make everybody better and he'll step up for everybody, even the audiense. Ain't nothing changed after the kirk douglas gladiators mayne. We still hard and hardness is where its at. We need fists and suckas who can defend some of our other suckas and fools.

So it's a guarantee to y'all that hutch won't be playing for us anymore at all no?
1. Yes, I would play Campbell because we already know much about Hutchinson. He's not reliable enough to take over Anderson. Campbell can be if he plays as well as he had last year.

2. Depends on his performance tomorrow. If he lays a stinker, we might have to go with Hutchinson on Saturday, if not I would go right back to him. I guess that also answers 3 if Campbell plays well.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
1. Yes, I would play Campbell because we already know much about Hutchinson. He's not reliable enough to take over Anderson. Campbell can be if he plays as well as he had last year.

2. Depends on his performance tomorrow. If he lays a stinker, we might have to go with Hutchinson on Saturday, if not I would go right back to him. I guess that also answers 3 if Campbell plays well.
So I will have to see on that one sire. Imagine if Campbell doesn't play well tomorrow night...... cause all of y'all is saying he is truly playing tomorrow already. It doesnt' matter if he doesn't know our system well enough, he is just a human being goaltender.
Lets see how he rolls. I hope Andersen is so ready for the saturday game. There's too much pressure for campbell to play two nights in a roll I think. He was very shy and stumbled with his words during the first interview. Very nervous. Of course he will be better on the ice, but off the ice.... he ain't hard. He doesn't have to be I will emphasize that there.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Expecting the Ducks to come in and play like they're a Stanley Cup contender. The Ducks are on the big stage in Toronto and will not want to be embarrassed.

Our Leafs will play like it's just another game getting in the way of their video game play time.

Another tragic loss perhaps?

glue

Jan 30, 2006
Toronto
How is everyone so certain it’ll be Lily and that they won’t play Marincin on the right? I mean I’m praying for Lily but just wondering?

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
How is everyone so certain it’ll be Lily and that they won’t play Marincin on the right? I mean I’m praying for Lily but just wondering?
This team likes keeping the handedness of the defensemen consistent, which from all indications, is why they brought up Sandin instead of Liljegren. If Sandin is playing over Marincin, it would be weird if Liljegren wasn't playing over Marincin (on his off side).

Reactions: glue

glue

Jan 30, 2006
Toronto
Number of factors would suggest leafs are winning tomorrow.

1. Anaheim sucks
2. Leafs with some new guys should feel rejuvenated and pumped tomorrow
3. Anaheim playing a back to back

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
Number of factors would suggest leafs are winning tomorrow.

1. Anaheim sucks
2. Leafs with some new guys should feel rejuvenated and pumped tomorrow
3. Anaheim playing a back to back

If there's one game I would bet the farm on it's probably this one.

Reactions: qqaz and glue
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->