GDT: Leafs vs Devils 7:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoftDumpNtheCorner88

Jul 5, 2020

I know it goes against what some believe but i would of liked Keefe keep the line up experiment he had going a little longer. It has potential to neutralize teams it just needs to figure itself out. Would be a nice tool to use in the playoffs if things go stale to spark it up.

Obviously the stacked lines are better and should be the actual line up, but giving the other line ups more looks would make give us options.

Reactions: cookie and glue

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
I know it goes against what some believe but i would of liked Keefe keep the line up experiment he had going a little longer. It has potential to neutralize teams it just needs to figure itself out. Would be a nice tool to use in the playoffs if things go stale to spark it up.

Obviously the stacked lines are better and should be the actual line up, but giving the other line ups more looks would make give us options.

I agree. I think Marner / Matthews were crying again and he put them back together to keep them happy.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
Guys I know the game doesn't start til 7:30 but y'all gotta tune in asap!

Ron MacLean is telling old stories about people we've never heard of and its some amazing diversity and inclusion in hockey coverage at the moment, can't ever get enough of this stuff.

Oh yeah GLG!!! LFG!!! I want a Matty Hatty tonight, he's due for a snipe or 2. Woooo!

Last edited:

SoftDumpNtheCorner88

Jul 5, 2020
I agree. I think Marner / Matthews were crying again and he put them back together to keep them happy.
I don't think it was Matthews and marner. I think it was Willy.. he was playing with kampf and willy kinda looked uninterested. Kampf was also having a hard to figuring out how to play with Willy... To be honest I think they just needed more time together

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
I talked some shit and my wife made me put my money where my mouth is. I said they score 6 goals tonight. She said yeah right.

If they score 6 or more, she does all the dishes for the next week.

If they score 5 or less, I wash, fold, and put away laundry for the next week.

GLG...

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
If you're going to trick me into watching a pre-game show by moving the game back by 30 mins please at least attempt to show something watchable. Is this supposed to be entertaining?

Reactions: garce

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
I talked some shit and my wife made me put my money where my mouth is. I said they score 6 goals tonight. She said yeah right.

If they score 6 or more, she does all the dishes for the next week.

If they score 5 or less, I wash, fold, and put away laundry for the next week.

GLG...
Bro your wife made out like a bandit on that deal. Dishes are 100% less work than wash/dry/fold/put away lol

Reactions: HockeyVirus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->