Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
Hopefully the boys continue this streak of amazing play on both sides.

Expecting Matthews and Marner to find that chemistry that has them as the best duo in the NHL.

Jimmy goalscorer Vesey...nuff said :laugh:

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
upload_2021-3-4_9-50-36.png

My mind's tellin me nooooooooo...

BUT MY BODY.....MY BODY IS TELLIN ME YEEEES.

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
I'm not worried too much about this game. Would love to see a win, but my focus is primarily on seeing this team get as many points as we can against the Jets.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Keep everything the same. Just start Campbell if ready, otherwise start hutch

67Cup

Sep 16, 2005
Not a prediction, but this is a classic trap game. The Leafs performed remarkably well against the (then) second place team, as we all know, and are about to play against the (now) second place team. In between they face a team playing disappointing hockey who would be easy to underestimate and look past to what is coming. But the Canucks do have some highly skilled players and on any given night...

Actually, this game may be a good test of the degree to which the Leafs have developed a “taking care of business “ attitude. That attitude is what has been missing over the last couple of seasons, IMO.

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
Not a prediction, but this is a classic trap game. The Leafs performed remarkably well against the (then) second place team, as we all know, and are about to play against the (now) second place team. In between they face a team playing disappointing hockey who would be easy to underestimate and look past to what is coming. But the Canucks do have some highly skilled players and on any given night...

Actually, this game may be a good test of the degree to which the Leafs have developed a “taking care of business “ attitude. That attitude is what has been missing over the last couple of seasons, IMO.

I fully agree. I can see this being a low scoring affair. Leafs get caught in a cycle game, coming in overconfident and a little tired from clobbering the Oilers.

Good goaltending and some powerplays may make the difference.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I fully agree. I can see this being a low scoring affair. Leafs get caught in a cycle game, coming in overconfident and a little tired from clobbering the Oilers.

Good goaltending and some powerplays may make the difference.

Keefe did a good job of rolling the lines in the latter half of the game last night. I don't think anyone has been overtaxed at all.

MapleLeafs77

Oct 20, 2017
I think this is gonna be like a 7-6 game. Super high scoring and no much defence after the three game series against oilers.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
View attachment 403215

My mind's tellin me nooooooooo...

BUT MY BODY.....MY BODY IS TELLIN ME YEEEES.

TWO 10pm games in a week is going to do a number on my body lol, in my younger days I used to love these games.

Good thing now is that the little one is completely sleep trained so no need to worry about waking up at night haha.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
another 10 pm game aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Have to be up early on Friday; might doze off during or after 2nd period lol

hope we keep streaking!!! :crossfing

P.S. remember to shit on Leafs players in the GDT if I am not there to do it because I dozed off lol.

Apparently shitting on players means they score!!!!! :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->